Tuesday, October 23, 2007

War of the Boy Wonders

I know everyone has been asking me how the date went with Wonder Woman. I don't kiss and tell so don't ask me. When I return home, I found this happening.

I pull Nightwing off off Robin. " What are you doing Richard?"

" He's been drinking again." Nightwing protests .

Robin grabs a ....tippy cup? jumps in the Batmobile raving about how we'll never catch him.

" Great now he can be anywhere. Great work Bruce."

" Actually Master Richard. " Alfred states, " Master Bruce has been neglecting the refueling of the Batmobile he will probably only make it to the front about two feet outside the cave."

I shrug " Gas is expensive. "

" Your a billionaire." Dick frowns.

Truth is I actually haven't had the chance and Alfred 's been refusing to do it after the time Cassandra jumped out of driver's side yelling "Boo!" Maybe Barbara shouldn't have let her watch all those horror movies.

Sigh. Well I better go out into the front yard, and retrieve Robin looks like some one's going back to rehab.

4 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Is there a place you can get a gallon a gas near the batcave?

Nightwing said...

Bruce, I kinda have something to tell you, and it's BIG!

Anonymous said...

ouch

I am glad my ship doesnt run on such crude resources

Batman said...

Captian; You'd think.

Nightwing: Okay.

Galen: your lucky