Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'm back.

I've returned to a madhouse. First All these Titans running around ... Ugh I'm beginning to think I should just go ahead and pay for a new tower. Miss martian Going “Oooh! That's a bad thought!" Every time I walk by is annoying at best, And thinking of ways to relieve the Joker of his teeth are not bad thoughts.

I'm getting a little tired of Ravager stealing my weapons and Alfred's liquor.Oh And Kon-El Being well Kon-El. The incident with the interdimensional rodents was just the most recent goof up. That all the others are just plain irritating especially Wondergirl. I should talk to Diana about her sometime.

Also I don't know what's up with Jason. When I left he was wearing a leather jacket and calling himself "Red Hood." I come back he's wearing this and calling and calling himself "Red Robin." I don't know if he got that idea from a dream or what.

And the other two Robins Are having a fit over him calling himself a robin, I had to save the both of them from Jason's crowbar twice today. Later on I teamed up woth Superman to defeat The Prankster, and the puzzler,

Actually we really didn't need to team up for that, it was an excuse to hang out at a coffe shop later and trade war stories, because well both Prankster and Puzzler are what Tim calls "lame".

Then I have to deal with Shi's boyfriend issues. Apparently Wolverine believes we are dating for some reason, I have to say though Diana is enough woman for any man, I have no need to cheat on her. The whole Bruce Wayne playboy act as always been that , an act.

Any way I wanted him to help with a mission to Weapon X. Seems he's too full of himself to see the truth. I think I'll have a talk with him after this all blows over. So I've sent Shi to Weapon X, Along with a certain Victor Sage AKA The Question. I

Also Supergirl keeps screaming at me to put Richard at his right age, problem being I'm not really sure how he was turned eight in the first place, I've looked through his appointment books since before his change, and I have no clue there. All his appointments seem to be with superhero women. One for that younger daughter of Vegeta, Sigh, Richard at least wait until she's eighteen. The twenty year old one I kind sort of understand, but this Best not to think about it. He was supposed to meet her At a building in between Gotham and west City, I found some interesting particle traces there, Maybe I have found something To return Richard to Nightwing.


But you know with all these problems at least it's not boring, like that Vacation ws. What was I thinking? Water skiing and a mystery train? Water skiing was way too easy, and can I help it that I solved the mystery on the train in one minute. The writers and the actors made it way to obvious.

So now The Mystery Train Company says I have an "attitude problem." They should see Hawkman now that's an attitude problem. Ah Gotham, why did I ever leave you? I missed the madmen, insane deathtraps and bickering sidekicks, its true what they say there's no place like home.

4 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Red Robin? That's kind of lame.

Anonymous said...

oh boy I think its more sane than my home at the moment

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I don't think you can leave them alone for a moment.

Batman said...

Jon: yes yes it is.

devil Boy: possibly

Captian picard: No No I can't.