Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jason Todd: Alien girls are weird.

I've been staying at Wayne Manor since Bruce well... who the hell knows he vanishes a lot. People are talking about a battle for the cowl coming uh... yeah. As soon as anyone takes Bats' mask he'll show up again.

Anyway yeah it was okay until I'd come back in from night patrol and hear something rattling around the kitchen. I wander in there, and oh naked chick I wonder if this is one of Bruce's girl friends?

Then she turns around Ugh!


“Cass why the hell are you naked? Does Bruce let you roam around like that?"

“I was uncomfortable..."

“That makes two of us Argh!" So I've been spending the night at one of Bruce's safe houses since then. I can do without little sister streaking. Next thing you know Tim will wear a dress, and Dick will try to be short Batman...

Any way I was getting with to do my morning workout when I was blown up by
Pan

Say what you want about Batman being paranoid, and all but that body armor he gave me saved my neck. I was stuck under rubble for about an hour slowly digging my way out until Vel finally freed me you know some guys make fun of me for having a girlfriend much stronger than I am...

But it seems to be a Bat Family tradition of some kind Bruce, and Wonder Woman, Dick, and Starfire, Tim , and Wonder Girl... well that and those guys all lust after Supergirl who's s bit stronger than Vel. But that's not my point my point is this time it's quite an advantage since I only got to spend an hour under the rubble, and not all day.

Anyway she gets all pissed and goes to beat up Pan... okay cool I can still do what I planned to do today. Turns out the guy running around in my old Red Robin costume was an enemy of Tim's called the General.

That jerk got me put in the slammer for a day and his distraction got me shot in the leg. He's already in prison after his last fight with Robin but Now he's gonna meet the Red Hood.

Sneaking in was easy enough. I break into his cell and he starts with the regular villain tripe. “ I trained with great masters... so I could defeat my great adversary Robin... you the failed Robin can not... Argh!"

The Argh was the part when I kicked him in the jewels. I was trained by many of those masters too, and Batman. But nothing's better than fighting dirty.

I pull a gun and think about shooting him in the head. Nah Not worth the bother I'll get from the other bird boys. I shoot him in the leg in the exact way I was injured... good enough., and he won't get some magic bean thing from his half alien girlfriend so he's gonna have to live with some pain.

I escape, and go back to the Mansion. Where the little terror Damian is whining at Alfred. I slap him in the back of the head. “You don't mess with Alf ya got that?"

“What kind of shenanigans have you been up to Master Jason?" He eyes me suspiciously.

“No one died if that's what you're asking ."

“Very good sir. You can have a cookie."

I'm really hoping that's a joke. I sit not really paying attention to anything when I'm grabbed up and put on someone’s shoulder a slim shoulder that looks like it shouldn't have the strength to pick me up.

I sigh. “I wish you wouldn't do that Vel."

“Why?" She giggles.

Tim runs out and laughs.

“That’s why." I groan. “Hey Tim shut up At least my girlfriend didn't fake her own death to get away from me like Brown did to you."

“She didn't fake her death she was really dead!" he gripes.

Sure she was. I smile as I'm being carried like a sack of potatoes out the door the rest of the night was good, and bad the good good dinner, the bad I had to clothes shop with the little princess.

She laughs. “Don’t worry it won't be all bad you get to take a bath with me.

I thought that was great until we get to where Legacy used to have thier HQ. She put all this girlie crap into it bath salts... perfumes bubbles ugh.


Too much damn pink in this room too. Later after we dry off we, and put some clothes we run into The mini version of Tony Stark. “Oh good glad you two are still here. I'm putting together a new Legacy And you two are prime candidates, and wait...why do you smell like Flowers 'Hood?"

Stupid bath perfume....

1 comment:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Cassandra seems to think clothes are a little cumbersome.