Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jason Todd: I hate Gatman

Back at the martial arts tournament thingy, that Vella dragged me to her dad tried to tell me I should start killing again. You know what Screw that funny haired midget!

I don't let Bruce tell me what to do I ain't gonna let monkey man tell me either. I do what I want. well at least I did until a guy with my face nad dressed up in a fake Batman costume decked me from behind and locked me up in his psycho version of a Batcave.

He kept babbling about how we met when I was traveling through the Multiverse, then right after that Superboy Prime scrapped his Earth. And then he blamed me for that. Oh don't blame that nutbar Superboy Prime... no! at least blame Kyle Rayner because he sucks, but not me.

Ten something weird started happening he'd leave trying to pretend to be Batman, then he just vanished one day. That was actually a good thing it gave me time to break out.

Too bad I tripped one of the traps on the way outta the cage it exploded throwing shrapnel in my legs. I woke up after what seemed like hours in the darkness I pulled my self towards the cave exit. a trail of thick blood following me.

I keep passing out each time it looked like several hours pass one time it'll be day, and another it'll be night. , and my wounds look, and feel infected. At one point, I think it'll just be easier to give up.

Some dream like half memory from the last time I died, passes through my mind. a perfect paradise, it seems almost welcoming until I hear this voice. " Jason Todd of Sector 2814 let go, and become one one of the Black Lantern Corps!"I wake up screaming in a Batcave but not the psycho one. this one has Alfred, my wounds are bandaged up,

" Ah nice to see you awake young master Jason."

" Yeah thanks Alf... why are Tim, and Damian all bandaged up and how did I get here?"

" Master Bruce found you and brought you here. Well because you shot Damian , and stabbed Tim, and when I say you..." he points at the far corner where in a cell I'm sitting. the other me that is.

Tim, and Damien fill me in what he did and I shake my head. " You two thought I did that crap? I mean I always only shot crooks."

" You were never that stable to begin with." Tim quips.

" Dude!" I yell. I mean yeah I was crazed after being dipped in a Laserus Pit with Ras'Al Ghul right besides me. Gross by the way. but my mind's been getting more, and more clear.

I'm slightly offended I mean even crazy I never shot the good guys, beat them up yeah, but never tried to kill them. Hey in my defense Tim Drake is fun to beat up. Try it some time.

Any way I try to call Vella, and she and all the calls keep going to voice mail I keep trying and finally I hear a female voice that sounds more like Supergirl than vel;. " Leave her alone you psycho! she wants nothing more to do with you!"

The other Jason laughs " Oh yeah your little girlfriend. the the one that i thought dyed her hair that funny color.. who knew that was natural? I made her feel good all night!" He laughs.

I'm when I heal up I'm gonna beat his face in until he doesn't look like me in a mirror anymore. I growl " Hey where's Cass he didn't mess her up too did he?"

Then I thought about her not being there.. " he didn't kill her did he?"

" No Master Bruce, and Mistress Cassandra had a falling out. Alfred then explains about the whole marriage thing.

" Hahahaha! little sis landed herself a prince. Well good for her."

At this moment Bats walks around the corner and gives me " the angry Batman look."



then he rushes off to brood in some dark corner somewhere. " you always were the tactful one master Jason." Alfred Jokes before leaving me some food. I stare at the other me , and toss my soda at his face he just laughs in his cage. he'll get his soon enough.