Sunday, January 13, 2008

My new team's first mission is done.

Okay seems Connor Hawke isn't dead, he 's in a coma what can I say? I tune Ollie out when he's talking to me . Especially when he accuses me of protecting Time travelers I don't really like all that much.

My team has ferreted out a Skrull infiltration on SHIELD. Seems they were using The Military organization’s resources to create an army of Meta humans that would help them in their invasion. I gave this information of where the other labs are to The other Super groups.

And SHIELD as well, though I gave it to them anonymously. So all the labs will have SHIELD been destroyed by now, and whatever the Skrulls are planning has taken a crippling blow.


I should be helping the JLA with whatever they're doing in all of this, but I think it's high time I do something I haven't done in a long time. Leave the city to my sidekicks for a few days, (which is why I have so many of them.) And take a little time off.

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Waterskiing in your batsuit? What can I say?

Professor Xavier said...

His new name is Soggy Bottom Bat-Man.