Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Bat Christmas

The JLA Meeting was about how they know what I'm doing with the team I created and while officially they don't condone it, unofficially they seem to be fine with it. Though Ollie is trying to say I'm hiding Bruce Cain, and he blames the supposed time traveler for his son Connor's death. Though I heard he was shot by a cloud.


That sounds really stupid when you say it out loud, or when you don't. It seems Ollie doesn't know me very well. I don't like Cain very much, and I wouldn't help him do anything. I don't think he has anything to do with Connor's murder. Besides he's fallen off the map recently I hope he went back where he came from.

At Christmas Eve back at Gotham I had to deal with another "Christmas with the Joker." Are they ever going to keep him locked up? The most unbelievable thing happened, the Batmobile actually broke a wheel like that stupid song.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

On the way home I found these keys that said had a note saying "To Batman." I look over and there's a thing that looks like a combination of a Batmobile and a tank with a bow on it.Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

As for the sleigh, someone has to be messing with me, I suspect Superman. Whatever I drove this thing and captured the Joker with ease. I'm going to keep it handles like a dream, don't know what to call it yet, though I'm thinking Bat-Tank or Tumbler.

Today our present to Alfred was for all of us to do the work he'd normally do. Robin was calling Cassandra Sandsmark AKA Wondergirl talking about finding someone called "Justice." Meanwhile Stephanie Brown was giving him the evil eye.

And Richard is still an Eight year old. And I gave him a rabbit as a present, for Tim a pair of Adamantium gloves like me, and Cassandra's and a gift certificate for as many CDS he could ever want.

Cassandra I gave her a new Bo Staff so she'll stop stealing Nightwing's if he ever becomes Nightwing again. Someone also gave her a pair of Nunchucks I'm guessing her boyfriend.

Barbra's gift to Cassandra didn't go over so well. And who invited Azreal?


Also Jean Paul needs to cut down on the caffeine. That little outburst was unnecessary. Not that he had any time to apologize because he was attacked in approximately .03 seconds later, by Cassandra's half alien boyfriend.

I had no idea Vincent was going to be here, but I should have suspected. The kid is so damn fast there was no way I could have stopped him from killing Azreal, but he only punched Valley, and let him go . “Stay away from her."

Well there's hope for that boy yet. His posture, breathe. face and everything suggested he wanted to kill , but he didn't, even though he's the son of one of the Galaxy's worst mass murderers.

Hh. Looks like Barbra was right, he can be a hero and not whatever the hell Vegeta is. I hate being wrong. Oracle is going to brag forever. I wonder If I leave this alone like Nightwing suggested before he became a little boy would she just get tired of him?

well there's always the worst case scenario, I could end up being invited to some strange Saiyan wedding ceremony in a few years. I push that horrible thought out of my mind , and decide it's high time to teach, Robin/Tim and re teach Robin/ Richard, and Batgirl how to fly the Batwing.

It didn't go so bad for Tim seems he's been practicing. Richard I think maybe remembering his old life, and did quite well as for Cassandra well...



Vincent laughs in the plane. “This is fun; there is nothing for you to worry about."

Tim shakes his head." Easy for you to say not only are you dating Miss Kamikaze, but you’re invulnerable."

“True."

That was a good day now everyone is back to their own missions, and I have to see what the see what the Question, and the other Outlaws have come up with on the super soldier case.

3 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I can't see Batman setting up the Christmas tree.

Hope you had a Happy Christmas!

Robin said...

Thanks for the gift, now I can punch somebody and hurt them even more!

Professor Xavier said...

The Question will only get you so far. The guy you really need to hook up with is the Answer.