Monday, March 17, 2008

Memed by a man child.

“Alfred what is a Meme?"

“Sir I know less of the 'net than you do just as Master Dick Or Tim."

"Forget that I'm the Goddamned Batman, I'll figure it out."

“You’re going to ask Oracle aren't you Sir? Oh and the whole Goddamned thing stopped being funny long ago."

"Hh. Perhaps you are right Alfred."

Any ways I the Batman was tagged by Vegeta the immature alien man child. So I have to take time out of fighting crime in Gotham, working in the JLA, or leading the Outlaws to do this stupid Meme.


List seven random things about yourself that people may not know.Link the person who sent this to you, and leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.Post the rules on your blog.Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Hh. So that's what a meme is: annoying. Fine.

1: The reason I put my symbol on everything I own is because I have obsessive compulsive disorder.

2: I never dated Barbara Gordon that was a sick thing from that cartoon which was good until that came up. I'm not a dirty old man who likes dating his kid's girlfriends, or his friend's daughter.

3: The original Robin costume was a joke by Barry Allen; he thought Dick Grayson wouldn't wear it. He didn't know Dick was an exhibitionist even then. Still not sure what was going on with the pixie boots.


4: Despite what some may say Superman is my best friend. And human shield it's how I've lived so long in the JLA.

5: I have pretty much everything in my belt. Batarangs, Bat matches Bat tooth picks,Bat Shark repellent, Bat Breath mints, etc. You would be surprised how often I use the Bat shark repellent.

6: I believe in magic I just don't like it.

7: I know who Batwoman is. I just don't know what she thinks she's doing. I'm the billionaire with issues and the bat gimmick in Gotham, not her.

Now to tag. Since I have to suffer through why not the rest of the Bat family?

1 Nightwing
2Robin
3 and 4 Red Robin, and because I hate him Iron Man.
5 and 6 Batgirl,and Spoiler.
7 And finally because he lets Kon post on his blog more often than he does. Superman.

9 comments:

Justice said...

so glad I didnt get hit with this

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I know. I had to do this dopey meme as well.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

The Robin costume was a joke?

That explaines a lot.

Nightwing said...

Yes but Batwoman is hot and a red head.

Did I mention hot?


Wait...Oracle could read this!

Damn!!!

Superman said...

Okay I'll post mine

- said...

I can imagine millions of situations in which Bat Shark Repellent would have to be used.

And I'm not being sarcastic.

Jason Todd said...

posted it

Professor Xavier said...

Bat-shark repellent? I bet that doesn't come up much.

Batman said...

Justice: i think we all were hit with it.

Captian Picard : ugh too bad.

Jon: Yes it does.

Nightwing Don't you're her type.

Superman: good.

Vincent: I knoow..

Professor X " You'd think not. until sharks start to walk