Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sometimes I just don't want to know.

I returned to Gotham after my adventure with Wolverine in Japan went south and somehow Rishou ended up dead. So I was a bit distracted when me and Tony Stark , had enacted out plan, to rid the planet of Skrulls.

It seems Bulma Briefs, had found some way to make them go back into their own shapes with a beam. We set satellites to fire this beam all over the planet, Where ever a Skrull appeared they were captured or died in battle with some of the more murderers in the metahuman community, many of which were super villains.

After a hard day of fighting the Skrulls left Earth. Now is the time. I take out a device from my belt press the button. And Tony Stark starts flailing like he's drunk, or perhaps he actually was, he may have a mini bar in that suit, His armor changed colors several times as he was flailing around.

His armor fell off." What the? When did she get in here?" he asked pointing at Batgirl.

“She’s just here to make sure we're not disturbed." I say cracking my knuckles. "The Extremis won't help you now Stark. I suggest you defend yourself."

“So it's come down to this huh Wayne? You and your little family are safe from prosecution you have my word, you don't have to do this."

“If you’re going to talk it will just make it easier for me. But one way or another you have pain coming, and have had it coming for a long time now." I punch him in the jaw to let him know I'm serious.

“Fine!" he spits out blood and throws a right cross that I dodge. I’m actually surprised when he lands a kick in my gut. “I recognize those moves Captain America so he taught you to fight did he? And you repaid him by killing him!"


This enraged Stark and had him flailing at me with haymakers it's so easy some times. I grab him by his arm and toss him into a computer desk as he slowly gets up I punch him a few more times. Until finally he just falls and takes it. I think my point came across.

“I can neutralize your armor anytime I want. If you ever come after me or any of my charges I will do just that and the beating you received today is just a small sample of what I can do to you. If your change of heart lately is for real I'm glad for you, but if not just think of this next time you want to force metahumans to become weapons."

“I never wanted that!" Stark spits out more blood. “This it all... just got out of my control."

“Hh, I suggest you get it back under control or we'll chat again, good day Mister Stark."

So I felt later that night, that I could sit in the Batcave with a glass of scotch (Yes I'm hiding it from Robin.) I'm not a big drinker but every once in a while I will indulge especially when a case goes bad , like how the Rishou one went.

I let my self relax for a second that's where I made my mistake. Gwen Brown's shrill little girl voice startles me. “You not mommy not mommy!"

I should hope not. “Alfred I thought I told you not to let Gwen in the cave unsupervised.”

Yeah that brat is annoying isn't partner? I can't believe they're trying to tell me she's mine."

I look up to see Stephanie Brown in a variation of the Robin costume. “There had better be good explanation."

The one she gave me was... insane Anthony Stark the kid one taking over the world, and changing everything, and Hank Pym as the Hulk. Blue Lanterns, just what we need another color of power ring and some things I don't even want to mention.

In the middle of this Nightwing appears on the Batcomputer to tell me the Outsiders. Had some interesting info for me. When he suddenly shouts, “Holy evil twins Batman!"

Good he sees it too I'm not seeing double.



The one in the Spoiler costume picks up Gwen and starts with the inane baby talk. I look at them both “Do I need to be involved in whatever this is?"

“Nope." Spoiler responds as she smiles at her look a like “Let’s get you back to your life and outta mine huh?"

Dick asks" What is going on?"


“I don't even want to know." I shake my head. As the two Stephanie Browns with Gwen use the telporter to West City. Suddenly Diana’s face comes up on screen “I see you're back alright."

Oh right I have to make up for the last missed date." We can do whatever you want as long as there are no clones of Robin’s girlfriends involved."

Diana gives me an odd look. Nightwing just laughs. "Believe me you don't want to know Diana."

Later

This is nice...



I'll worry about confronting Spoiler over the Black Mask thing later

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She a pretty lady

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I guess dancing with a woman will always put your problems on the backburner.

Batman said...

Kid Devil: Yes she is.

Captian picard: yes.