Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Damn...

I watched the CD over and over that I found in Robin's room. I kept wanting to believe it was faked. Though my intuition told me it was not. I put it through every test on the Bat computer.

No it's real, but it makes no sense Black Mask has been dead for a year. And it was Selina that tossed him off the roof. So Spoiler shot an animated corpse but she didn't know that. I somehow suspect that it has something to do with this black ring that Bruce Cain was clutching when we defeated him.

I scanned it. It's like Hal's John's and Guy's rings. But for the life of me I can't figure out what its source of power is. That’s not my concern right now what is that Spoiler was willing to commit murder.

No she couldn't get arrested for it, because there are no laws against shooting zombies, and I could maybe understand why she would want to kill Mask he killed her. But what I want to know is will she do anything like this again?

I don't want another Red Hood running around Gotham. Diana walks up behind me Blast! I forgot our date.
“Somehow I knew I’d find you in the cave Bruce. You know Gotham or the world won't fall apart if you take some time off." She looks at the screen "Hera!"

“Yes seeing one of the young heroes go astray is startling." I groan.

“Well yes there is that but look how scared she is her hand is shaking. She seems terrified of the skull faced man."

Part of me thought "Of course Diana wouldn't have a problem with killing look what she did to Max Lord." That part I stifled immediately. Because last time I mentioned Max Lord this happened.

Not an experience I'd like to repeat. "I don't want her ending up like Jason." I say instead. "I hope I'm not too late."

"She doesn't seem as comfortable with lethal force as Jason. Though I would suggest you not fire her or try to take away her costume this time." Diana suggests.

“I did those things to try and save her life, but in hindsight it made her want to prove herself more. Sigh. Richard was such a good kid he grew up to be an even better man, I'm not sure I was ready for more difficult children like Jason."

“Stephanie is not yours Bruce like Dick and Jason, and now Tim."

" Yes but I'm still responsible she was Robin as well, I have to find out if she can be redeemed or if I'll have to take her down one day."

Alfred runs down the stirs “I’m sorry master Bruce! I couldn't stop him from coming in."

Wolverine busts in and tries to claw at me; Diana grabs his wrist and slams him against the cave wall “You are a guest here, act like it!"

"Hidin' behind yer girlfriend eh?" Logan growls.

“I’ve beaten you a couple of times already Logan, as you have defeated me as well. I didn't bring you here to fight with her I had actually forgotten she was coming here. No I called you here to show you this message.

I show him a printout of a computer message I had gotten earlier in the day. It reads "Rishou is in Kyoto." signed?.

“The Question? Yaw believes 'im?"

“His relationship with reality maybe somewhat strained, but yes I believe he may have uncovered something."

“Then what're waitin' for? Let's go bub."

Looks like Spoiler will have to wait as will Diana. “Can we take a rain check?" I ask.

She rolls her eyes. “I understand, if you need any help..."

“I’ll call." I assure her. You know I must be as insane as some people think I am. Instead of going out on a date with Wonder Woman I'm on the Batplane with a smelly short mutant. Yes I am insane but after Rishou is taken down hopefully I'll never have to see Wolverine again.

When we land in Japan, however our progress is impeded when Logan is immediately attacked by ninjas.

What is it with him and ninjas? Hh. This is going to be a long trip.

6 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'd have settled for the date with Wonder Woman instead.

Professor Xavier said...

I'm beginning to think Wolverine might be being impersonated by several Skrulls. That would explain how he gets around so much.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Ow, that boot on your head must really hurt.

THough I bet there's a lot of people out there who'd pay good money for it.

Anonymous said...

I know mom did that too you as well

Robin said...

Wolverine and ninjas.

You and psychopaths.

Me and coporate beverages.

Maybe we just attract a certain group?

Batman said...

Jean Luc : I should have

Professor X: Yes I belive so.

Jon: Oddly.

HS: What happened between Jean paul and Vamirella is none of my business.


Robin: could be.