Sunday, October 26, 2008

My stalker

Nightwing thinks he has it bad. He has two stalkers. Clark's smitten cousin. Supergirl

And Flamebird who used to be the first Bat-Girl, before Barbara Gordon.


Me well yes I have had my share of stalkers. Katherine Kane The First Batwoman, Aunt to Flame bird, and related to the new Batwoman Kate Kane.

Of Course Ex girlfriends like Catwoman, and Talia Al Ghul would come back every once in awhile. But then next one well bothers me a little, Hush.

Yes the villain that that Spoiler calls "Trench coat Mummy". He was a kid who I was friends with as a kid, until my parents were shot, and I began my crusade. He was creepy as a kid, Tommy Elliott was creepy as a kid, and he's creepier now.

He first became a villain when he pulled the old “Send every villain after me then face me when I'm weakened “gag. For a while I thought he was just another super villain with a grudge.

Until recently when we fought I felt that old creepy vibe again. He would call all the women I'd been with “whores" And saying they weren't good enough for me. Then he'd start reciting poetry. At this point I almost miss Poison Ivy.

But what he did lately really took the cake. He had plastic surgery to look like me.


Now he wants to take over my life and "be" me. Oh yes like Superman, or Wonderwoman or many others wouldn't notice that. Sigh I never thought I'd say this: I miss the days of Batwoman.

3 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Supergirl or Flamebird could stalk me anytime.

Professor Xavier said...

I have the same problem with Billy Zane. Every book signing appearance I made, there he would be. And now he's even shaved his head to looks like me.

Unknown said...

I'm too busy being a stalker, to have a stalker! :P