Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jason Todd : Battle for the Cowl

The city has gone to hell since Bruce was burnt to a crisp by Darkseid. Also Damian is trying to kill us all since he thinks he’s “the only one who should true Son of Bruce Wayne."

He started by trying to kill Cass While they were playing a video game.

He came out with a knife, and was slapped in the face by Cass Well I should say bitch slapped the kid flew across the room into a ming vase.he tried this morning on me aknife when I woke up I put the brat in a wrist lock and made him cry until Alfred broke us up.

Vella clapped I didn't even know she was here. " Way to go Show that brat who's the warrior around here!'

I shrug “Why are you here?"

"I need a reason to see you now? Oh so you only want to see me when you're horny?"


Damian yells out “What’s horny?"

“Go! Away!" I admonish he just sticks his tongue out.

“Hey! So who's going to be the new Batman?" Vel asks.

“There’s going to be one?"

"Well yeah and maybe you should do it? I could be your Robin? I can disguise myself by turning my hair supersaiyan..."


Um no you supersaiyan hair looks like Steph's Robin hair It'd almost be like bangin' Brown no thanks."

"Maybe I should be your Catwoman then?" She uses her ring to put her self in a black leather cat suit.

After that we ended up in my bedroom for a few hours. That was dumb of me. Because a few hours later me, Nightwing Robin, Batgirl, and several others Got in this big fight with a bunch of dorks dressing like Batman.

Two-Face, Hush, and a few others. The best part was that Damien had teamed with Hush, and I’d been bruised up, scratched, and bitten by fun time with Vella. Si I wasn't on my "A" game.

Then when we a few others who joined in like Batwoman, and the BOP was getting in trouble the strangest thing happened the Bat Signal shined on us all. We all look up to see....

All the thugs and villains shriek “He’s alive!" Some run off others like Hush Attack "You're not him he's dead!"

For a second he took of “Batman’s" mask and screamed before getting a kick to the face. In the confusion we beat the remaining crooks.

Batgirl runs up and hugs "Batman" after he gets his mask back on none of us got to see who it was.

“Batgirl Robin! Get away from that imposter!" Nightwing orders.

" Hn." He answers. "Meet me back at the Batcave."

All of us there who know where that is meet there later and " Bats" is sitting at the head of the meeting table just like Bruce used to in the same position , and evreything.

Dick gets in his face. “Who do you think you are Mister? I saw Batman's burned corpse! You have some nerve wearing his costume!"

"Who am I? I'm Batman." before Dick throws a punch he takes off his Cowl.




"Father?" Damien squeaks. “Are you a ghost? A zombie?"

“Bruce how?" Dick asks.

“Explanation later first we have to stop this chaos in my city."

Well, well looks like Daddy's home.