Monday, April 16, 2007

ARRRRGH!

I had to create a new blog. While I was at the Boudakai Alfred Hid my Passwords until I agreed to call him Aunt Harriet. Clark won't stop laughing about it. That and he keeps bragging that his kid is still in the tournament . No kidding. Because mine punched yours in the crotch


So Alfred deleted all my crime files and Protocols for defeating various super threats. So sorry Cassandra But I have to go back to Gotham, And repair all the damage. Want to know how bad it is? The Batcave is now gas powered.

Oh and Robin? Stop ordering Synthoids on my accounts. I really don't think Kara, Or Cassandra (both of them) would appreciate that your using their likenesses , Nor would thier boyfriends. Ok Kara really doesn't have a boyfriend , more like "bed buddies."


So when I get everything reorganized who wants to run an intervention for a certain someone ? I can't take his erratic behavior anymore. No Tim not your drinking . I mean Alfred and his new Aunt Harriett persona . This has to cease. If you want to read my first post (on my now dead blog.) Here it is.

http://darkkinghtblog.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Vegeta said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHA!

Professor Xavier said...

Batman is back!

Robin said...

I was not basing those synthinoids on them! And third- I mean, uh, secondly! I'm not an alcoholic, just a big fan of alcohol!

Nightwing said...

That's it, I'm no longer visiting you in Gotham. And don't you visit me either.

Professor Xavier said...

Maybe Alfred doesn't need an intervention. Maybe he just needs a friend. I'll send Gambit over.

Batman said...

Vegeta: Grow up.

Profssor Yes i am.

Robin: So You had nothing to do with the two Synthoids I found ? I don't like the implications of it either being Alfred or Cassandra herself, and you have a problem.

Vincent: don't let your mouth write a check your body can't cash little boy.

Nightwing: i'm not even going to try to figure out what your going on about this time. I hope that means you'll stop calling me and crying.

Batman said...

Oh And professor I don't want to even invision that