Sunday, April 29, 2007

Mirai's tests

Mirai was adamant he wasn't the so called "Heroslayer" And all the tests pretty much backed him up . Lie detector, Truth serum could be The detector could be fooled or and the serum not work on his half alien physiology.

But him passing the Lasso of Wonder Woman's test put some serious doubt on all the rumors of him being Heroslayer. I wasn't ready to give up yet. I had Raven teleported to the Watchtower.

She went through his mind emotions etc. Apparently He has strong emotions since at some point Raven started saying things in his accent. " Mother has done nothing but cry since father died... I'll get those androids for this. Gohan NOOOOOOOO! But mother if I go back in time what happens to you? Frieza! Your about to face a real super saiyan, and I don't mean Goku. I told you King Cold The power isn't in my weapon but in me. This will cure you of the heart virus Goku.... Father You Stubborn Fool! You don't know the power of the androids we have to fight them together. Father you can't allow Cell to absorb 18! I saw you die in the past Cell! And I'll kill you in the present to create a better future!"


Clark shakes his head. " You know Batman you didn't need to bring Raven into this. He passed every other test he' not Heroslayer. "

I glare at him. "It's better to err on the side of caution he may not even know he's Heroslayer."

" Seems unlikely if you ask me." Superman grunts. " Does this have anything to do with your attraction to Vampirella?"

" No. " I clench my fist. "This is strictly business. "

" You can meet another girl is all I'm saying..." Clark goes on One thing him and Conner have in common is the fact that both of them don't know when to shut up. Thankfully he's interrupted by the boy's mother Bulma Who somehow hacked the the JLA teleporter. I had always wondered what an intelligent woman like that saw in what in someone who is basically a muscle bound thug. Prince or no. Though Clark likes to think of him as a "project" trying to turn his aggressiveness into heroism.

" What are you doing kidnapping my son , and making him prove he's not Heroslayer?"


" He came willingly." I state. " If he's not Heroslayer you have to admit there is a lot of evidence pointing to him."

" That's Bull!" her blue eyes sparkle with rage. " Heroslayer told Vella that But Mirai has proved it wasn't true!"

Raven comes out. " She's right. he's not Heroslayer, nor is he possessed. Or insane. "

"Is there anything suspicious about him?" I question.

" Besides the fact he has a near obsession with making sure people don't go through what he did? None. He's oddly somewhat like you."

I can't believe that of someone who would willingly side with Tony Stark ia anything like me.

Bulma gets a smug look on her face. " If this is all.I'm taking him home "

I see Vegeta smirking in the background. "No. I want to talk to your husband a second. "

" Whatever! Come on Trunks!" She shouts I wonder why she calls both boys "Trunks?"

" What is is Wayne?" The Prince growls. I hate the fact he knows who I really am.

" What it is is i want you to forbid Vincent from seeing Cassandra! Not just now as from his grounding I mean forever."

" This again?" I laughs. " Let go Bruce she is not even your daughter. "

" Maybe not by blood..." I start.

" Whatever. Let her make her own choices."

" Like you did with Bra and Goten?" I taunt.

He shrugs " I learn from my mistakes unlike some people who keep making them over and over again ad nauseum."

" What do you mean by that?" I challenge

" Exactly what it sounds like Batman. How many times have you betrayed those you that trust you? Because you are paranoid?"

I walk away angrily Before I leave his site I say. " I don't want Cassandra having your grandchildren."

" Won't that be her choice in a year or more? " He mocks. " She's seventeen right? her real father seems to have no problem with Vincent."

" Her real father is a maniac that abused her." I shout.

" Whatever, Leave them alone they may find they are not right for each other, keep trying to break them apart they'll just get a Romeo Juliet complex."

Now the alien is a phsycologist? " What if I leave them alone, and hey stay together?"

The prince sneers. " Some things are just meant to be I suppose."

I walk away from this conversation. I wish I could use Robin's drinking as an excuse for introducing the two of them, but he did this before his drinking problem. I don't know why he would do this maybe to get her away from himself? "

The Flash runs up to me. " Hey Bruce! you gotta letter."

Who could send a letter up here? I open it and it says "I know Heroslayer's identity It's in this DNA test." Signed "?" The Question. I read the results. " Sloppy as he is the man's brilliant, hiding among his own victims. He pretended to kill himself in another identity.

7 comments:

Vegeta said...

Bah! Your overprotective, and I want a chance top hurt Heroslayer!

- said...

I'm glad to be of use to you and the Justice League. If you need any futher assistance feel free to ask for my help.

On the interesting note however of young Cassandra, I was wondering if I could offer her free reading lessons.

The Heroslayer said...

I will defaeat you!

cooltopten said...

That is clever hiding amongst his own victims.More power to ya Batman.

Professor Xavier said...

Just for the record, I'm not Heroslayer either.

And the question about Trunks is not why someone would call him that, but why his parents would name him that.

Weird.

Robin said...

Why did I set them up? Well that's for Cassandra/Vincent to ask and for them to find out.

Batman said...

Vegeta: and your a child.

Raven: Your welcome if I need your assitance again I won't hesitate. I wouldn't mind you giving free reading lessons to Cassandra.

Herorslayer; and now your dead.

Deathstroke : i have a supicion that you were behind Heroslayer's murder, And I still haven't put you down for Cassandra's drugging.

Cool Top Ten : think you.

Professor : i belive it's a form of child abuse myself.

Robin: And your being mysterious why?