Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm not crazy ( well no more than usual)

I know I've been running around Gotham in this extremely ugly costume.

And yes I know I look like a crayon box threw up on me. You see I ... this is so embarrassing... I lot a bet. Superman bet me he could not only eat 10 gallons of ice cream in five seconds with out a brain freeze.

I was sure he wasn't invulnerable to brain freeze. Hh I hate being wrong. So now I have to run around Gotham in that hideous outfit. Where did Superman get this idea? A red, purple, and yellow Batman costume? Ugh.

What's worse I no longer strike fear in the superstitious cowardly criminals. They laugh. Okay I've come to expect that from the Joker, but not normal thugs. Okay I admit I beat them a little harder than maybe I should now, but being laughed at is new, and annoying.

I also have Robin running after me ranting. “You’re crazy Batman! I must bring you down!"

I know you go through a lot Tim. I know Marvin, and Wendy your janitors or whatever they are were eaten by some kind of Greek Myth monster dog. That doesn't mean you have to take it out on me.

Wait a minute a call is coming in.

“Hey Batman." Superman smiles on the communicator screen.

“I’m not betting with you again. You'd probably have me in a pink tutu or something. “I growl." Why can't you bet for money like normal people?"


“I’m the man that has everything" He grins. “Embarrassing you is more fun anyway but all things have to come to an end. The allotted time for the bet is over you can go back to your regular costume."

I let a grin come over my face, and drive back to the Batcave breaking a few land speed records


Ah much better. Moral of the story is don't bet with Superman.

4 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Superman must have a cruel streak in him.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

What's wrong with that costume?

STAG said...

Iron man called...wants his costume back...

Batman said...

Jean-Luc: Yes yes he does.

Jon: Evreything.

Stag: he's welcome to it.