Sunday, May 6, 2007

Aftermath.

Heroslayer has been defeated, and locked up. But oddly someone got into his cell , and murdered him a few hours later. My Prime suspect is Deathstroke the Terminator. Through there are others that need to be investigated I wouldn't put it past Tony Stark to off him.


OK Vegeta You are an over grown child. I did not cry when I saw your son and Batgirl as you so crudely put it "making out." This was my true reaction.

Anger. if you won't control that little heathen, I will have to. Also what is your odd fascination with all these pranks? Your what 45? Older? And you act like a frat boy. A frat boy with superpowers.

Speaking Of Cassandra The Teen Titan Raven has offered to give her free reading lessons. Not sure hoe well that will do since Barbra has tried, and It just seems the poor girl's brain isn't wired right to comprehend the written word. But if it does work I will invite to post on this blog.

Fortunately Alfred is acting once again like his normal self, but just in case I've burned the women's clothes he was wearing. I hear Tim is still angry for at me for sending him to rehab, better angry than dead though. Which was what was going to happen if he pulled a repeat performance of the tree incident with his Redbird.


Finally one thing bad did come from this battle with Heroslayer. look what that idiot The Question did to the Bat Signal.


And this is the second or third time he's done it to. Commissioner Gordan needs to place some guards up there. You know If If I didn't know for certain that Victor Sage didn't have any money, I would start charging him for destroying the Signal every few months. Stupid conspiracy theory, faceless crack pot

6 comments:

- said...

I like this new signal it's very...interesting.

Robin said...

I'm sorry for my past behaviour Bruce. Oh and if I were you I'd just get those plastic covers for window that don't let spray paint stick.

Professor Xavier said...

Aftermath? At our school that would be Spanish.

Kon-El said...

Your covering ain't ya? You yeally did cry didn't you?

Superman said...

Conner!

Oh and Bruce i still think your overreacting.

Batman said...

Terminator: Meh.

Robin: it's ok. Good idea.

Professor X: hm.

Conner: Quit being an idiot.

Clark: I'm not overreacting to anything I'm reacting just enough.