Friday, July 20, 2007

It's an invasion.

The Skrull told me evreything. I have him teleported to the Watchtower. Meanwhile I tell Nightwing the situation. " They are trying to sow distrust among the superheroes that have defeated them over and over. While we are fighting each other. They come in, and take over. He gave me a list of those he knows are Skrulls. there are others. "


" So how do you know who to trust?" Nightwing asks.

I think for a second. " You could do as I do. Don't trust anyone."

He rolls his eyes. " Yeah that's just what I need. "

" Do as you want. I have to go back to the Cave." I head towards the Batwing.

" What about Gwen?" He shouts .

" That will have to wait until later." I state gruffly.


From The Batwing I connect to the Cave's computer, and have it sift through data to find Skrulls. The parameters are acting strange compared to past actions. Among many others.

While it's doing that I'm going to take a quick stop in while I'm in California. Capsule Corp in West City.

As I land. I see Dr. Bulma Briefs exiting her laboratory. " Okay, Cassandra isn't here, and Vegeta is in space. "


" Actually I came here to see you." I respond.

" Um what?" She gives me an odd look. " I'm flattered but..."

" I was wanting that device that changes Skrulls back to their real forms." I interrupt.

" Oh." She sighs." Okay. I can give you designs But we need the one we have here. But you have to do something for me."

" Oh what ? " I look at her suspiciously.

" Leave Vincent , and Cass alone. "

I grind my teeth. " You have a deal the world, is more important, than the fact that Cassandra is making a huge mistake."


She shakes her head. " What you don't remember what it was like to be at that age? "

"At their age I trained, and studied honing my skills fore the Mission. Though She has great martial arts skills her mind still needs to sharpened. For the day when I can no longer protect Gotham. Batgirl, and Robin take my place. "


" Obsessed much?" She mutters. " I'll go get the designs. " After a few minutes of waiting. She gives them too me. As I look over them I have some ideas of how to miniaturize it.

But as I look at the computer results , for suspects that could be Skrulls. It looks like I have to break my promise to Dr. Briefs. The first on the List Is Cassandra Cain. While the second is no surprise Stephanie Brown. Could her resurrection have really been to good to be true? Yes. Looks like it. I guess While I'm here I should find out.

3 comments:

Vegeta said...

If You go after my son i will hurt you.

- said...

Ever considered which villians may be skrulls (not including myself or Ms.Natchios) such as Captain Cold or even Lex Luthor?

Unknown said...

So, the fact we have aliens running around would give me the right to stab everyone? Right? Hypotehtically of course.