Saturday, July 7, 2007

The Joker's weird.

The Shredder teleported out of my city after having a confrontation with Deathstroke, and and Elektra, and another fight with Wolverine. I don't care where they went after that.

After spending a couple of days recovering from the injuries I received from Logan, and making up with Cassandra. I finally track down the Joker. And this battle was well strange. I don't want to talk about it too much.. all I know is a picture is worth a thousand words.

Every time I fight that clown I end up doing something embarrassing. And that's not Robin on the surfboard just some random kid that Joker dressed up, and strapped to his surf board. Long story short I captured Joker again, and he is once again in Arkham Asylum.


I only hope they can keep him locked up for more than a week. As for me and Catwoman... It's complicated. We'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

- said...

It's always complicated with you, isn't it?

Professor Xavier said...

That's a nice Bat-Bikini. I should get the X-Girls to wear something like that.

Batman said...

Vincent Valentine: And you know me how?

Professor X: Well since that's Catwoman that will probably be called a Cat Bikini.