Saturday, July 14, 2007

Skrulls in the Tower.

" Master Bruce?"

" Yes Alfred?" I turn to my butler who acts like he's been wanting to find the right words about something.

" Superman called he was at Titan's Tower and saw a little blonde girl being taken care of by Master Timothy."

" By little girl you mean.... ?" Because If Alfred is trying to tell me of Robin's love life with one of the Titans I'd rather not hear it.

" Child sir. He has been feeding and clothing a little girl for days. "

Hmm. Then something hit me from two years back Spoiler had an absence of exactly nine months from active superhero duty. Common Sense told me she was pregnant. A little detective work told me it wasn't Tim's.

I kept track of the child after Stephanie died, and sent money to the adoptive parents. I haven't thought about it since the Bludhaven disaster. I just assumed.... Well perhaps I shouldn't assume things. Though there is the possibility of it being another blonde child. I decided I should investigate.

I had the thought if the child is alive and there's records of her, the Question would probably stumble on them in one of his paranoid background checks. The man can be unpredictable. He might tell Stephanie about her, or he might believe it's all part of his imaginary conspiracy.



On my way to Titan's Tower I see this is in several cities.

I'm just going to guess Clark's clone is at it again. Inside the Tower I find said clone with Kryptonite on him,and the Martian girl on fire I take the rock and put it In my belt. When he recovers Conner blows out the fire on the martian. I get ready for battle keeping to the shadows, I watch as Kid Flash and Nightwing battle with Raven.

The girl has gone rouge before, so I shouldn't be surprised. But the strange thing she wasn't using magic. She was using brute force, and was soon defeated by my Protege' and the young speedster.

When she's knocked out I see why they are battling. She's a Skrull. "Batman! How long have you been there?" Nightwing asks.

" Just got here. " I respond. " I want to talk to Tim About this child he's taking care of."

" Yeah about that... Tim thinks your going to go nuts and kill Spoiler, because it's um hers. "

" I know. I've known for some time, and no I'm not going to kill anyone, but that can wait until later." I took a neurotoxin, that Heroslayer used on shape shifters to freeze their powers.

And people laugh at me for keeping things like this in my belt. Though I have no doubts the Skrull activity on Earth has intensified, since that idiot Vegeta decided to kick a hornet's nest by openly challenging them.

Yet the reason he took thatt course is because they infiltrated his ranks. Meaning they have an agenda. "Nightwing." I order. Some habits die hard. "Take Kid flash, and the rest out of here. They don't need to see what's going to happen next."

I turn my attention to the shape changer. " Now we're going to have a long talk. about your plan, and where the real Raven is. And yes it is going to hurt."

4 comments:

Kid Flash said...

How could you raise a puppy murderer? Shame on you!

Superman said...

Sigh. I'm going to be hearing about this aren't I?

Professor Xavier said...

Robin smokes dope made out of puppies? That's just aweful. Get that boy in therapy.

Batman said...

Kid Flash: Conner is going to pay for this.


Superman: Yes yes you will why can't you control him?

Professor X : Sigh.