Monday, August 20, 2007

You know I don't want to know

I had spent all night fighting Mr. Freeze and stopping his giant ice ray. So when I return home I didn't exactly expect Supergirl to slam into the Batmobile at high speed. Whatever it was that did this was strong since she just slumped on the ground, and passed out. We're talking Superman level power.

When I return to the Batcave, I find it in disarray. Holes smashed evrey where. Saiyans Laying in my broken trophy cases. my Giant Penny dented and the dinosaur's head knocked off. And worst of all Vegeta running around in his under wear.

Now I've seen many disgusting things over the years, but that takes the cake. I also see the Lazarus Pit I keep in the cave was opened up and glowing like it was used.


But you know what? I really don't want to know what's been going on If Batgirl decided to have a wild party or what I'm too tired to deal with it. I shake my head go up the stairs find a giant hole in my wall.

And across the hall moaning in my bathtub bleeding from his mouth Superman's clone Kon-El. (Okay. That's not so bad I never really did like that kid. Especially his his annoying habit of sleeping with my female charges. )


Like I said before I'm too tired to actually deal with whatever happened here. But I do know one thing. Dr. Briefs should expect a bill for repairs to mansion soon.

5 comments:

Justice said...

as long as you dont try to blackmail my dad in letting you see my mom

Shiara said...

don't you have a bat hound protecting your cave or something

Kon-El said...

your just mad because you didn't sleep with them.

Professor Xavier said...

That's too bad about the penny. That was always my favorite.

Batman said...

Justice: That isn't me!

Shiara: One he would let anyone in if Batgirl is with them two: Not much he could do to a saiyan.

Conner: Your a sick little kid.


Professor: I mad Batgirl get the dent out with one of those plungers they use for car dents