Monday, August 13, 2007

Attack of the worst criminals.

Cassandra had come to the Batcave for some reason crying. she ended up in this position on the cave floor.

She stayed like that for an hour, until we finally got that she and The half saiyan had broken up. I hated to say I told her so but I did. Maybe I shouldn't have given her the long speech . She ended up running out. Odd she's never acted like this before. Though Nightwing says it's just because she's growing up. Me I still think Deathstroke's serum damaged her brain.

I Visit her the next day ( I am so glad Someone installed the a two teleporter from the Cave to The house in West City.) And find the two had made up. Not surprising that's how it seemed to work when I was a teenager, but in my case, I had to leave the area after I started a relationship because I needed more training, or needed to obtain some kind of knowledge.


it didn't matter the business I had had nothing to do with the half alien boy. "Spoiler, Batgirl, I need you for a second. "

Spoiler saluted and went "Sir!" I forgot how annoying her sense of humor can be. Well at least it's not as bad as Kon-El's.

I ignore her. " Robin is off on a personal mission so I would like the two of you to patrol Gotham with me."

" Can I wear the Robin Costume again?" Stephanie smiles.


" No." I answer.

" But I looked cute in it!"



" Stephanie NO!"

She looks like I hit a puppy. " OK i see why you would want Cass to help but why me ?"

" Because I want to see how much your skills have improved. "

The next couple of nights were rather uneventful. We stopped a carjacking ring. intercepted a shipment the Penguin was trying to smuggle into Gotham Harbor. then we ended up fighting the Joker along with a self styled "Batwoman" And Renee Montoya who for some reason has taken to dressing like the Question.

I have to ask myself the though why can't they just keep the Joker in Arkham? It's getting to be a weekly occurrence that I have to put fight him again. Then tonight something strange happened we tracked down the culprits of several robberies, Turns out they were masterminded by Kool-aid

And the Condiment King.


I couldn't help my reaction to such a team up.

Kool-Aid was bragging about his plan. " Soon we will control the Gotham Under world Oh yeah!"


Spoiler Jumps out throwing these pellets that that exploded into some kind of adhesive around several henchman quipping " Macho Man called he wants his catchphrase back!"

Sigh so much for the element of surprise. I have to admit after the last few weeks of fighting Skrulls Saiyans, and other assorted super powered menaces. It's kind of nice to fight henchman with stupid words on their shirts like "Tasty" and "Yummy." How much does the Henchman union pay these people to do this?

After beating them down, and making condiment King slip on the ketchup and mustard he squirted all over the place. I thought this case was pretty much wrapped up until Kool-Aid starts laughing. " Batman I forced your side kicks to drink my Kool-aid! Now they are under my control! Kill him girls!"

" Yes Master," They say in unison. This is just perfect. I think to my self sarcastically

3 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

So how does Batgirl see through that mask? It's got no eyeholes cut in it.

? said...

That is the Question.

Batman said...

Jon: she has black lenses in the mask.

Question: Your not one to talk with your mask.