Monday, June 11, 2007

Family Feud

More ninja Have appeared in Gotham, and their rackets are even worse than the Hand, Drugs, sex slaves, and Meta human Enhancement . And pretty much whatever else one can think of. I had defeated a group of them and taken one of their headbands before They were taken to prison.


I Put the symbol in the Bat computer, and after about fifteen minutes, and answer came up. " Foot Clan."

" Computer give me a rundown of Vigilantes superheroes Etc. Who have ran into this "Foot Clan."

Processing.... James "Logan" Howlett Wolverine, Matt Murdock Daredevil, Peter Parker Spider-Man.

Hnh. Spider-Man I've met twice, we fought Both Carnage and the Joker, and later The Kingpin, and Ra's Al Ghul, Seems he's the most likely candidate for me to get information from, Since I've never met Daredevil, and me and Wolverine don't really get along.

The computer beeps an It's an incoming from Oracle. " Batman here." I answer.

" Bruce um it's Cassandra, and she's mad. "

" Put her through Oracle. "

Cassandra's face comes on screen, when she's upset she has to search harder for words. " Why?"

" Why what?" I ask.

" Why .... did you... send Robin... here? "

What? he's still supposed to be in rehab. I notice Spoiler rubbing the back of her head. Oh great. Robin's response to everything that annoys him toss a batarang at it.

" I had nothing to do with that." I answer.

" You lying...." Vincent starts.

" He's not lying..." Cassandra stops the young saiyan. " His body language says so. Tell Robin, If he wants to fight someone... to fight me."

" Oh he'll be back a mysterious voice comes from a cloud of smoke. This just gets better and better as the Question emerges. " He'll come back with the entire roster of the Teen Titans As many puppet masters do when the puppet wants to break the strings. He gets angry. "


Once again the Question thinks of the harshest possibility. I doubt Robin is a "puppet master." Unless Victor is working on their insecurities.

" Than we'll beat the fools into the ground!" Vincent proudly declares.

" Yeah!" his sister chimes in.

The man in the faceless mask studies them. " Yes you two are used to working together, as is Cassandra., and against greater odds than the Titans, Unfortunately Daddy And the brothers and sister aren't going to be here to bail you out if it goes wrong children. There are several weaknesses we have to address. Like you." he points to Spoiler.


" What me? But I have this new suit an all these gadgets that Bulma made me.."

" Gadgets are well and good." Question remarks. " But your fighting skills are sorely lacking. Not your fault , it's his." Question accuses me. " Isn't that right Bruce? "


" Hnh." I remark.

" That's all the answer I need. Another weakness is magic , and speed, we have no one that can beat Raven and Zatarra for magic, but we have someone that can match Kid Flash for speed. You can come out now Inertia. "

" Hey! He isn't part of this team!" Vincent protests.

" Too bad little prince, you need him." Question remarks.

" Yeah let's bust some Titan heads!" Inertia Shouts. he looks over at Vincent's strangely named sister." I'll watch your back if you watch mine baby. growr!"

" Save that for after the battle Reverse Flash Junior." Question orders. " In the next few hours I'm going to get you kids used to fighting along with one another, you have a training facility right?"

" Just built it this morning!" The bluish haired girl shouts proudly.

" Good. As for you Spoiler," Question continues "We're going to take a crash course in fighting, beginning with dirty fighting. "

He turns off the transmission. " What do you think Bruce?" Oracle asks.

" I think this is the perfect time to see if how well we've trained the children. I know how Vegeta trains his kids, but the Titans have been a mess lately. and with Cassandra to offset Robin, And the wild card of Inertia thrown in, hnh. " I'm going to call Diana, Wally and Clark, we should Watch how this unfolds. "


" Don't you think we should stop it instead?"

Batgirl wanted to prove she wouldn't jeopardize he mission, or become less determined By becoming emotionally attached to an Anti heroes' son. let's see her prove it."

" And if she does?"

" Then she and Spoiler will have my blessing. I'll even sponsor them."

I hear clapping from behind me. " Well well looks like an old dog can learn new tricks!"

I turn. " Jason!"

" In the formerly dead flesh Bats! And I have a message to give you from Tony Stark." He throws a punch that I easily block, I knee him in the gut. When he clenches his stomach an uppercut puts him on the floor.

He takes out a gun, A Batarang takes that out easily. " Your Stark's errand boy now Red Hood?"

" I'm a registered hero now Brucie. Oh don't worry Iron Man Doesn't know your secret Id. That'll be our little secret."

" What's the message?"

" He wants you and your bat kids to register."

" Forget it!"

" Stubborn as always. " He snorts. " So now what you beat me. But I'm the legal hero here, and you well your status is still up in the air. SHIELD could decide to round you all up tomorrow."

I shake my head. " I failed you Jason."

" Yeah, and you look like your doing real well with the girls there. "

" Neither one of them are as bad as you were." I respond. " Leave now Jason! Before I kick you out!"

After throwing Red Hood out. I'm in a pretty bad mood I think I'll go out and punch some ninjas.

5 comments:

Vegeta said...

You'd baetter hope this doesn't come to Battle Batman, because I've seem the titans fight, "dogpile " is not a strategy. And if there is one thing a saiyan keeps no matter what it's his pride. And My two youngest. have been trained better than I would have thought for thier age.

Robin said...

Cass, my ex-dead ex-girlfriend is back from the dead and is making the same mistakes that killerd her.

Bats, I don't really want a fight with any teams. I want to focus on getting the Titans back on track instead. Get that team to fight the Outsiders or Hellions.

Vince Briefs said...

We're not fighting for your Entertainment Batman!

- said...

Jason is simply...complicated. Neither he understands truly what is going on therefore I doubt any of us can. Even an empath like me.

Cassandra's reading lessons are going well.

Batman said...

Vegeta: Shut up.


Robin: Good idea Though I think The Oustsiders shouldn't be exposed to young people.

Vincent Briefs: Not for entertainment, I just want to know if you can take care of yourselves, if you can;'t i have to shut you down.

Raven: Thanks for the update on Cassandra. I have to make a desiscon on what to tdo about Jason soon.