Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Chasing Wolverine.

Wolverine slashed my armor open with his claws. If I hadn't have rolled with it he would have killed me . Almost did any way. He left looking to kill the so called "Shredder". I follow him in the bat mobile, doing a quick bandage job on my self after he parks his motorcycle.

After pushing through the pain I sneak in to find that animal slaughtering ninjas The Shredder was attacking him. " You are the last person I expected to see here Logan!"


" Yeah life's jest full O' funny surprises ain't it Sakai? Ya won' be worrying about that much longer though since ya ain't gonna have a life no more."

" Your threats are meaning less when I am a much better fighter than you are Mutant!" The shredder slashes through Logan's chest with uncanny speed.


The short canuck smiles. " Yeah but I'll heal from my wounds bub probably in a few minutes. While you'll just keep losin' blood from this!" Wolverine starts to maul. Shredder.

I throw an exploding Batarang at his head. It knocks him back so Shredder tries to go for Logan's heart I stop him with a Batarang attached to a rope. " There will be no more killing!" I demand.

" From the looks of it your in no position to give orders. " Shredder cuts the rope and tries to hit me with a flying kick. I dodge it and throw and catch him with some strikes in the wounds Logan inflicted on him.

He clutches his chest I'm about to knock the clan leader out when Wolverine tackles me sending us both hurtling out the the building's window.

" Ya know Bats, I wouldn't have went so easy on ya back at Gotham Square. "

I start with the whole plan I used last time anesthesia gas, and exploding batrangs along with some pepper spray. When he starts going bezerker again, I shock him with a tazer.


He's wobbly now I just have to put him down before his healing factor kicks in. I'm interrupted by screams from the inside . I slam Logan with an uppercut wearing the adamntuim glove. Then go investigate.

I catch the Shredder. with some kind of device in his hand I get a closer look and notice it's a teleporter damn! Wolverine( I wasn't expecting Logan to heal so quickly.)
runs up behind me and leaps at the ninja who disappears. yelling. " You and your gallery of freaks keep this city. For now! When I rebuild my clan I will burn it to the ground!"


I look around while me and Wolverine were fighting someone murdered the ninjas. Logan curses and leaves saying something like " There ain't no reason ta stay here if Sakai's gone I'll get 'im when he resurfaces. "

The adrenaline of the fight wears off and I'm reminded how much Logan's and Shredder's blades hurt. The pain is replaced with a cold chill when take off a ninja's mask, and find a garish smile staring back at me. The Joker's back.

3 comments:

- said...

You can never quite get rid of the past, for it will always exist. Be it a life or a memory.

Professor Xavier said...

The Shredder? Sounds more like an enemy for Mr. Bennet. You know, 'cause he works for a paper company.

Batman said...

Vincent: I've noticed.

Professor Xavier: Good point.