Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Out of town Visitors.

A couple of snitches told me something was going down, at Gotham Square during Midnight. The square was oddly quiet , too quiet. A harsh Voice Announces itself. " So Your the great Batman huh? Not very impressive. "

I turn on this person.

" This is simple Batman, leave my business alone keep chasing your lunatics and you get to live. Challenge me , and you die."I didn't come back here from hell just to be stymied by an idiot in a bat costume. "

So he's saying that he was dead once? Does every one comeback? I'm beginning to get sick of this. " So what is that you want...?" I ask.

" Call me the Shredder. What I want is simple power, and respect."

" There are other ways besides crime." I state.

" What are you my guidance councilor?" He laughs. " I don't want to waste time you see I'm a very busy man. Tell me will you accept my terms? Or will I tear you apart with my bare hands? "

" Many have tried to threaten me before." I say. " And they didn't have a name that sounded like they were making cheese for a pizza."

" Die Fool!" He leaps from one building to another I try to land a punch in his solar plexus. He leaps over it and hits me from behind. Hnh. Lucky. His Blades come for my face I block the strike And use his momentum against him tossing him into a chimney shattering it.

" So ! Your not just all show. Good I find it far more satisfying to kill real warriors." He boasts. Throwing two shuriken, I deflect those with Batarangs.

I feint, and pay for it with a slash across my leg, My armor deflected most of it. I elbow him in the chin and follow up with several blows in the chest, He goes for a straight kick that I stop with a foot sweep.

On the ground he takes out a gun. A flash bang grenade stuns him. I'm about to go for a knock out blow when he yells "Foot Cyber Soldiers Attack!" Cybernetic Ninjas burst from their hiding place. " Farewell Batman." Shredder. coldly spits.

One grabs my cape and tosses across to another building. A bunch of kids stare at me as I recover. " Get out of here now!" I shout.

I hear the whirr of the cyborgs' hydraulics. I take some weapons out from my belt, and formulate a plan to defeat all of them when I hear a very familiar "Snikt!" Too late I run into the corridor and can only watch as that savage Wolverine slays the ninja.


He grins. " Look like ya needed help bub. No need ta thank me."

I glare." I'll warn you once Logan. Get out of my city."

" Tch. Some gratitude Bats." He starts growling. " Look I gotta blood debt that needs settled ,and I ain't leavin' till I do."


" Don't make me ship you back to Xavier in chains ." I warn him.

" Looks like we're at an impasse bub. " I'm surprised he knows that word. " But when we get down to it yer just some nutso Billionaire in a cape an' mask And I'm the best there is at what I do. I beat ya once . I can do it again. "

" I wasn't ready for you then. " I enlighten him . " I am now."


" We'll see Bats ." He shouts charging at me. I guess he'll just have to learn the hard way.

4 comments:

Kon-El said...

Great the bad attitude meter must be up to 11 in Gotham

- said...

You're a nutso billionaire in a bat suit and he's a short, hairy canadian in tight-fitting bright yellow/blue spandex.

Such a perfect match.

Wolverine said...

meh. What did I tell ya ? I'm the best there is at what I do.

Batman said...

Kon-El : Shut up.

Vincent: ......

Wolverine: Hnh.