Saturday, September 8, 2007

Batgirl: Which Laura is it?

After coming back from the um future I Went to See Batman I had to be sure him, Tim, and Nightwing were alright... it sounds um silly. Bit after seem Tim die in the future, and being told Bruce was dead.. I had to see them here. I used the um thing Vella put up in my cave to go to Bruce's any way I had to to see if what Vegeta's family was saying about him was true.

I found him sitting at the ah, computer.

" Cassandra I heard about your trip into an alternate future I'm glad you've come here I know how those can mess with your head."


" I'm OK... How are you?"

He grunts. "Mad. Someone is pretending to be me, or is me from an alternate reality. I have no leads on finding him. That's why I was talking to Tim here." he points at the screen, I wave at Robin he does it back. " Iwanted to know if the pretend Batman has contacted him. "

" And he hasn't I don't know what to say." Robin's body language says he's confused.. and a little ...stressed.

" Thank you Robin, Batman out."

" Bruce... did you show up at Justice's house.. and dance naked?" he gives me this.. weird look. He gets real mad. " No! there is someone trying to make me look like a fool! The same someone that lead Wolverine to fight with me in New York a few months back! Batgirl tell your little boyfriend, and his family for me that I AM NOT INTERESTED IN VAMPIRELLA!"

His body language says he's not lying.. it is someone else. Which .. makes sense since.. he always seemed to like Catwoman, or the woman in um star panties and the glowing rope.

" Can I.. um borrow the Batcycle?" I ask.

He calms down. " Why?"

" I was.. going to the Outsiders um place.. I need to see X-23 she kissed my boy.. and.. "


He waves me away. " Go ahead I'd rather not hear about the teenage soap opera."

" I hope you .. stop the fake Batman." I smile and take the bike.

" I will." He mutters.

Some time later I'm at the Outsiders' house. They are um, practicing. Kara is.. there.. I don't know why. I'm.. glad I have my mask on.. She wouldn't see my bad look at her I walk up behind Laura.





" We need to talk." I say.

" What I'm kinda busy Cain ya wantin' ta spar or somethin?"

" I'd rather.. not talk in front of.. them"

Nightwing gets the res of the team. to go into the the place. " Why's Supergirl here?"

Laura shrugs. " Superboy was whinin' about her bein' in the Titans. Ya gotta problem wit' her or somethin'?"

I stare at her. ..." Yes same problem.. I have with you. "


" Eh?"

" You kissed Vincent. "

Her body language.. wasn't what I thought it'd be.. She was confused. "Did .. Trunks tell you this?"

" No! I saw it!"

She gets angry. " Then someone's been pullin' yer chain! I ain't been in the states in weeks. It wasn't me. "

She's telling the truth. " There's.. a lot of that going around.. lately. Here.. give Nightwing his bo staff."



I drove to the X-men's place. I snuck in. Some lady.. in white with very little clothes on notices .. me but doesn't stop me. I find.. Another Laura. " Well well. If it isn't the Bat Bitch are ya here because Ya wanna fight me? Ya ain't gonna beat this time."


" I... Don't think your the Laura .. I fought. Why are you.. pretending to be my brother's friend?"

" Nightwing ain't yer brother freak ya know what? I think I'll carve ya up and give ya as a gift to yer boy friend. "

She pops her.. um claws and goes for me eyes. I catch her hand and her claws keep growing.. that surprises me. She uses the fact that I'm um .. Off balance to claw me with a foot claw.

I hit.. her in the face .. as hard as I can.. I forgot I wasn't fighting the real Laura. she falls ... hard. her mouth, and nose is bleeding... Green blood?

" What the? My blood? Why the hell ain't I healin? What's with my blood? What's happenin' to me?"

She runs away screaming. I look at my hand.. where have .. I seen green blood before.. that's right when we found that.. um alien that can look like people. What did Vic um I mean the Question call it? Oh yes "Skrull."

5 comments:

Nightwing said...

I'm your brother and you're my sister, no alien can ever change that.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Has Bruce been looking at Vampirella pictures again?

Black Widow said...

I think so JP

Batgirl said...

I ..know Nightwing

Batman said...

Picard And Black Widow NO!