Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fake Batman revealed

( Note this happened before Vegeta's latest posts. )

I had Miss Martian scan my mind, just to be sure I had not lost my mind and decided to stalk Vampirella in my sleep. Usually I would have J'onn do it, but he's off fighting drunks with Deadpool or something.

She says it was not me, but she also said I should look into being more happy. She mentioned rainbows , and puppies. I grunt, and leave. So I have to stakeout Vampirella's mansion.

I use the teleporter in the cave to go to Cass' cave, then I drive outside West City on the way Nightwing calls me. " Hey Bruce! Your going to give me lots of Dr. Pepper now!"


I'm almost afraid to ask. " What did you do Richard?"

" I set you up with Wonder Woman."


" Nightwing! How many times have I told you if my enemies discovered I had someone close to me they would do everything they can to make sure she's dead."

He snorts over the cell phone. " Yeah I can see Diana really being afraid of the Penguin."

I roll my eyes . " Ok I'll go on the date, but I'm not guaranteeing anything."


I could almost feel the smugness over the phone. " You'll thank me later. "

"Bye Nightwing. " I say slightly irritated. I push all this out of my mind, when I reach the outside of the mansion. I stay hidden in the shadows. but it seems Vegeta's Son had found me .


" I'm sick of your obsession. " He growls and attacks me at super speed, The thing about those with speed powers is they will get a few shots in. Lucky for me, he's not trying to kill me while he's speeding around me I toss out a Batarang, that was like a flash bang grenade.

While his eyes are stung, I take out a weapon that was first created by Captain Koma, a synapse disrupter. And plunge it into his brain. He shakes tries to get up, and I hit with it again.

He fell unconscious. I look around to make sure I don't have to use the the weapons I have against the devil boy or the composite alien girl. No They are not around. but I hear the vampire shout. " Bruce ! How many times have I told you I'm not interested?!"


I look around, she's no where near me . The voice came from the mansion. I take out my grapple hook. I smash through the window to see another man in a Batman costume.

" So. You've decided to interfere!" The other Batman shouts.

I glare. " You used my name and my costume, and you didn't think I would stop it?"

He charges me and tosses several Batarangs I dodge them and land a kick in his soalr plexus He foot sweeps me me I land hard, but jump back to my feet and land left hook.

As we battle I notice something, he has some of my moves, but his style seems more like the ones the Order of St. Dumas use. Then I know who this is.

"Azrael!" What are you doing? I thought you were dead!"

" So you figured it out Bruce. " He smiled.


" Why Jean Paul?"

I remembered this man after, I had trained him, and broke his conditioning as an assassin. After Bane had broke my back, I had chose Jean Paul Valley to be Batman. I know that was a bad idea, but I was on a lot of pain killers at the time.


" I'm lonely!" Azrael announces. " But what woman would want Azrael? So I used all the gadgets you gave me when I was Batman to disguise my scent, ki everything. it did work with Poison Ivy, But this one, is something special! And I will have her!"

Vampirella slashed Jean Paul's mask, cutting his face, for the first time she saw who her tormentor truly was. He starts raving. " If I can't have you Vampi no one will!" He screams before jumping out the window.

Before I jump out after him Vampirella stops me . " Sorry Bruce I thought he was you.."


" Whatever." I state, before leaping to to find Valley.

Before I could catch up to him, I get a call from the JLA. Seems Cyberdyne is being attacked by the hunting aliens I had battled before, the bug like xenomorphs, that Superman had faced , and terminator robots from the future. Normally I would ignore it, until I heard Jason was in the thick of it.

Though he hates me I still think of him like a son, I'm not going to let him die again. After getting back to the cave, I meet Superman on the way to face the threat.

4 comments:

Nightwing said...

HA! HA! SEE I AM ALWAYS RIGHT! DR.PEPPER TONIGHT! WOO HO- Wait a minute. Hey...I'm not smug, I'm just very, very, very confident.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Just no rest, is there, Batman?

Batman said...

Nightwing: A little too confident.


Jean-Luc: Nope.

Anonymous said...

I agree Nightwing is a little too confident