Thursday, September 13, 2007

On the trail of the fake Batman

I have found some more other universal interlopers. First one was Sweat pants Batman who seen here in his native universe.



His version of "Gotham " seems to be a suburb. And how nice of his version of the Riddler to stand around waiting for him to get finished with his very slow climb there. When The JLA Found his universe I was the butt of joke of many jokes until we found found "Sweat Pants with Red Briefs Superman" "Diaper Wonderwoman" " Female swimsuit over leotard Green Lantern." And my personal favorite " Flash with paunch."

So when I found "Sweatpants." in my Universe with his psychotic Robin trying to kill Bane. ( Who beat the living daylights out of both of them.)I capture both them and Bane. After Sweatpants Tells me that "girls are icky" II know he's not the fake.


I send him back to his own reality. Yes I have a dimensional portal in the cave. And, No I don't know where Ace went though I suspect in some other reality. He kept chewing on the dials.

Any way the second fake Batman I found was One I call " Weak big nosed loser" Batman. Here he is in his native reality, and look how the JLA disrespect him. Hh. I wouldn't put up with that.

He wasn't hard to find. He ran up to Jason Todd and started hugging him while sobbing. I found what was left of his body an hour later. So I have no idea if this one was the Batman that has been harassing Vampirella, though I'm fairly sure the giant nose would be a dead giveaway.


After some investigation I found there is one more alternate Universe Batman still here. This one.


2 comments:

TX said...

Actually it is you... youre just blaming it on another schmuck

Batman said...

Believe what you want.FYI I have passed scans from telpaths, Batgirl's body rading abilty, And have been at JLA meetings during the times this so called "Batman" harassed the Briefs family before you say something machine get the facts.