Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Holy doubles Batman!

I found the other batman fighting thugs in my city. it took longer than expected since all the heroes fought off an invasion of the so called "Sinestro Corps." What's worse is Sueprboy Prime is free again. Fortunately their war has gone back into space. With Hal Jordan and John Stewart both leaving the planet to battle with them.


What's worse is a saiyan girl has a Green Lantern ring now. Hopefully Vegeta will be smart enough to keep her away from the Guardains and their cloak and dagger games.


Now back to the other Batman. While he was fighting the gang members who I was waiting to capture later after they lead me to their boss, he was playing some kind of music on his utility belt" Nah Nah Nah nah Batman!" And every time he punches someone, there's a noise like Biff! Boff! Zowie! I have no explanation for that.

Well my plans are shot. I might as well confront this doppelganger. I leap down and stare at glare at him.

" Great Gotham!" He exclaims. Are you a fan? I'm sorry, but you have the costume wrong the cape is blue not black and that Bat Symbol is way too big.And why are you trying to look so fearsome? The people of Gotham wouldn't trust you like that."


" Your in the wrong universe. " I explain. " I'm Batman here."


" Oh if that's so tell me Chum. What's your name and why did you decide to use the bat as your symbol?"

Hh. I don't like telling my real name , for all I know he comes from a Universe where Santa Claus is Batman. But I need to get him out of my city and back to his own, that and I need to know if he's the one stalking Vampirella.

" Bruce. And The bat is is because criminals are a superstitious cowardly lot.That and I also wear this costume to inspire others to fight against crime."

He looks me over and smiles. " You are me aren't you? " Then he frowns. " The state of your city though, You haven't done very well have you?"

That I was insulted by." I don't know what your Universe is like mister.. but mine has the most dangerous criminals."


Before I say another word a batarang goes for my face. I catch it and and see Robin, but not the Robin from this reality. " look out Batman he's evil just look at that costume."


It sounds like Dick, not Tim. but he's hyper extremely hyper like that Tim when the Richard of my Universe was twelve and drank an entire case of DR. Pepper in an hour. Me and Alfred had to scrape him off the ceiling that day.

" Old chum." the other Batman starts. " What have I told you about books and their covers?"


" I'm sorry Batman but he looks like some kind of evil you."

The other me grins. " Don't worry about it . We'll go home and I'll get you chocolate milk. "

" Whoopie!" The Alternate Robin cheers. This.... is strange.

" Old chum is something wrong?" The other Batman asks .


" Well.. I saw Batgirl, at least I thought it was her. She had some kind new costume. And it well wasn't as nice as the other one I couldn't see her face, or her pretty hair. So asked her Babs Why are you dressed all weird? And I gave a flower, and and a kiss on the cheek when this weird animal boy hit me He looked like he put a stores worth of hair gel on. "

"Oh no. he's met the saiyan boy." I think to myself.

" That explains why you have a black eye But why do you look like something bad happened?" the other Batman interrogates.

" Well he was strong. Real strong but I noticed he wasn't looking at the full moon. I thought maybe he had a weakness to it and I jumped in front of it to get him to look at the moon. "

Great. I don't like where this is going.

" Go on my old friend. " Other Bats keeps up.

" Well he did look at it , and he started convulsing and yelling. Then he got big real big. and I yelled there he is Holy King Kong Batman!"

I got mad. "You damned kid! You unleashed a saiyan ape on my city!"

The Batman and Robin both gasped. " You said a bad word!" other Robin declares!

Don't worry Robin !" Other me yells. He sprays me with something. " My Bat curse repellent will show him the error of his ways!"

Whatever that was it stung my moth. then he took a small pill out of his belt and it inflated into what looked like a kiddie pool. " Get in old Chum! My Bat universal transport will get us out of this insane Universe!"


That really shouldn't have worked, But whatever there is no way I can believe someone who acted as wholesome as that Batman would stalk Vampirella , and according to the JLA computers that was the last alternate Batman in the reality. So there are two options. I've had some kind of psychotic break, or Someone from this world is pretending to be me. I have to get my mind checked by a telepath, if it's not me, then I will have to solve this one way: Old fashioned stakeout.

But first I have a giant monkey to get out of Gotham.

5 comments:

Nightwing said...

Hey, you were the one who left all the Dr.Pepper there. What did you expect me to do? Dr.Pepper is there for drinking, so I drunk it. Would you rather I drink alcohol like a certain member of our happy-lovin' Bat-Family? Hm?

Kid Flash said...

Bat family? Happy-lovin? DON'T MIX!

Nightwing said...

Oh by the way, I set you up on a date with Wonder Woman. Yes, so I expect pay up. In Dr.Pepper.

- said...

If you need any help getting that thing out of your city, I'm waiting.

Batman said...

Nightwing: That was for the party that night. and I told you that.\

Kid flash: Hh.

Wonderwoman. Thanks for the offer.