Thursday, November 22, 2007

Bat turkey day

I'm so glad Thanksgiving is here. So after today I can get everyone out of the house. Though my biological son seems to be more behaved than usual. That and he physically cringes when Cassandra walks into the room. Not sure I want to know.


Then Nightwing decided to be childish and invite everyone I've worked with over the years. Including Huntress, Azreal ( Thank you for ruining my reputation Jean Paul.) And worst of all Talia Al Ghul. As in my ex. Who decided it was a good idea to drug me have me impregnate her and something to do with with clone tanks to create Damien.

And of course for added joy I invited Diana. My current... well I'm not exactly where we are there, and my ex together in the same room glaring at each other. While Damien tries to get Talia to sit by me.

Worse is Jason. How do I describe all the things that have been happening with him? First he punched out Jean Paul for some reason I can't even guess. All week he's been annoying both Dick And Tim. Mostly Dick. Though he claims he didn't hit Oracle purpose on that one day Richard is convinced he did. It went down hill ever since.


Also after we discovered That Kon-El or Superboy built a Cassandra love bot for a ghost of all things. Jason threatened to put a kryptonite bullet into his brain. And That would make Clark have a crying fit. ( Though sometimes random things makes that happen.) No one wants to deal with a sobbing Superman. Finally Vincent's sister has decided she has a crush on him and pops up every once in a while. To stare at Jason and annoy him. At least I hope she's annoying him.


The girl is maybe sixteen or seventeen it's hard to tell with saiyans. Jason's eighteen. Besides the age difference I don't want another one of my protege's getting involved with a Vegeta kid. I know she's a Green Lantern but so is Guy Gardner this Guy Gardner.

So this has been one horrible meal Jason fighting With Nightwing, Then getting surprise kissed by the young saiyan girl. Meanwhile Robin was hiding under the table to avoid Stephanie Brown.

Then all of the sudden jumps out and accuses her of dating Superboy. Then she yells at him for dating Wonder Girl. I wouldn't put it past Kon-El though Clark I would would trust with my life, Conner is a weapon created to destroy. That and he is half Lex Luthor.

Stephanie just says. That the whole time Conner was trying to convince her That Tim Wasn't dating Ravager, Not sure if I believe that or not. And meanwhile Vincent ate the alien bird that was sent by Vampirella himself. Well after he gave some of it to Cassandra.

Huntress was throwing rolls at Azreal. And Gwen Spoiler's daughter pored cranberry sauce onto Damien's head. Then Richard runs by with the good china yelling "We're eating off these!" Alfred walks in and sees the mess and almost has a fit. Next year I think I'll eat alone at a restaurant.

5 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

There just seem to be too many clones around.

Enjoy Thanksgiving.

TX said...

terminate them all..

I mean assimilate

I mean


Happy T day?

Ciera said...

sounds like fun -- the restaurant part I mean! I got "yammed" by my youngest nephew..what a lovable mess that was!

Nightwing said...

I'd never let you eat alone.

You know I'd just follow you for the entertainment of annoying you.

It's great when you have your own apartment, I'd like to see you try and ground me now!

Batman said...

Jean Luc. I know.

TX: Hh

Ciera: Sounds like fun.

Nightwing: Ground you? No. Order get Azreal to stalk you? yes.