Saturday, November 24, 2007

I am not fighting in this arena anymore.

I've somehow gotten trapped along with Superman in a battle with other versions of myself. I had just beaten of all things a vampire me.

But after facing this, I was sick of it. How Is this supposed to be me?

A talking Duck man with no pants. I don't even want to know what his world is like . Even though with the hat I thought he might be the Question. The wearing no pants as well since there was that one time Question actually showed up for a meeting in boxers, he said he just forgot.

After this I threw the fight. Besides I'm not sure what the "Monarch" or should I say Captain Atom, Really wants but I do know I don't want to be a part of it. I have too much to do in Gotham.

When i threw the fight I was sent back to my Universe, and Superman followed me.

" I really hope you threw your fight as well Clark, because I'm not sure how You'll live down being beaten by a super bunny."

He laughs. " I guess the same way you can live down being beaten by extremely clumsy Bat-Duck. So what do you think that was about? "

" I don't know but I'm certain we haven't heard the last of it. "

3 comments:

Shiara said...

scary

Nightwing said...

Holy Multiple Batmans, BATMAN!

So chum why is everyone around here so gloomy?

Batman said...

Shiara: Yes.

Dick? : Um What happened?