Monday, November 12, 2007

Batgirl: Little brothers.

I was um having fun with uh.. Sparring with Vincent. then.. Damien .. had to come out that um .. teleporter .. in my cave.

" Eugenics Experiment ! Everyone else is at home for this.. Thanksgiving. Father Already summoned you where have you been?"


I don't know what a "ujenics" is, But I don't .. like the um aggressive way he .. is talking to me. Does Bruce know your here?" I ask.

" No! But he shall be glad I came Now come along property!"

" Property?" I look at him funny while Vincent looks like he's about to attack .. I
put up my hand in a "no" .. Um gesture.

" Yes that is what you are Cain. Damien .. Smiles. " if it wasn't for my grandfather paying David to create you, You would not be born. You are the property of the AL Ghuls."

At first I want .. to um really hurt him. But I do what.. Dick Tim and Bruce, have taught me to do .. with annoyances .. I throw a Batarang and bonk him in the head when .. he um turns around.

When he starts to get.. back up .. up I grab his arm ,and um twist it. Vincent Smirks. " What was that about her being property little boy? "

" Aah! Let go you.." Damien shouts.

" I would be careful of the next words if I were you kid. Cass looks to be in a bad mood."

" I tried.. to be nice to you.. little brother. I didn't call you all those names.. though.. you've been mean tome .. Now I've had enough! You first I want you to um apoligise."

" Never!" I twist his arm harder. " Okay! Fine Just let go!"

" You will call.. me my name.. not 'property'."

" Let me go Cassandra!" he cries.

" And you.. will say sorry.. to our.. brothers Tim , and Richard for saying .. that.. you are Batman's only .. Child!"

" I will! I will! "

" And who am I?"

" Let me go Sister!"

I let him go. " Now .. you will be good.. until you have to leave? "


" Yes. " He sobs.

Vincent. Laughs. " Ha! You got off easy there kid you should see her when she's really mad. "

He just stares at me scared... Looks like he'll behave now.

3 comments:

Nightwing said...

YOU GO CASS!

This Thanksgiving should be fun, note that I said should. I mean, Bruce will probably cause the turkey to freeze, our veggies to shribble and our drink glasses to explode.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

The Enterprise Christmas Party Invitation is now on my Journal!

Hope you and Batman can come.

Ciera said...

hmmm....sounsd a little like my family.....