Sunday, November 4, 2007

Thanksgiving planning.

It seems that the Arkham breakout was just a ploy by Nightwing to get us all to go Trick or Treating. He kept talking about how we need to be more of a family, That and he's engaged to Barbra Gordon, again.

At least it isn't the Alien. Anyway. I have been thinking about the family since that night. There was too many members not there. Cassandra, Jason, and Damien weren't there. ( What was Talia thinking with that name?)

So I decided to Invite them to Thanksgiving Well Cassandra was going to get one anyway. Possibly Stephanie and Gwen will get one as well. Jason was shocked by the invite when I called him but he accepted.

I Dialed up Cassandra in her cave from the Bat Computer and asked her.


" Only... if Vincent can come."

" Cassandra. You know I don't like that boy."

" He goes.. Or I don't."

Damn. I miss the days when she didn't talk and took orders. Where did she pick up this rebellious attitude? " Fine Cassandra. "


Alfred serves me some tea and a sandwich. " Master Bruce, perhaps it would be a good idea to try and get along with the young Mistress' suitor. If for nothing else to help control Jason, and Damien."

" You don't believe me Tim And Dick are up to it?"

"No Sir. But A super powered alien is a good deterrent. "

I roll my eyes. " I still don't like him, But he's coming any way So don't try to sale him to me. "


" Will Diana Prince be making an appearance?"

" I have no idea. " I answer.

I'm interrupted by a call from Green Arrow. " Bats! Some kid Beat up my son! "

" Was it Vincent Again?" I sigh.

" No and this is why I'm talking to you. It was someone named Cain.Bruce Cain. One of your buddy David's kids. And I wanna know if you your gonna help me take that Bastard down?"


" Let me get some information on this Bruce Cain, and I'll tell you then. Going in hot headed will not help you."

" Hmph. Whatever Bats!"

I look up files on this "Bruce Cain. " I find it odd that David would give one of his children that name. He did train me when I was younger, but we were never close. In fact after i found out the abuse he put Cassandra through I put him in to the hospital.

Then I see a picture that was taken of Bruce.


"Oh God." I think to my self. I don't want to believe my first impression.
this man is obviously a saiyan. And the strange hair color only comes from Bulma's Children.

" Computer. Analyse face of subject Bruce Cain To faces of Cassandra Cain and Vincent Briefs. Give probability of him being related to the two ."

The results come back 95% probability of relation to both.

" Alfred looks as if you may need to set another place at the table for my "grand son". "

" I see ." Alfred remarks. " Well Master Thomas did have a fondness for wearing strange wigs as well. I suppose it's genetic. "


I did not want to know that about dad.

5 comments:

Black Widow said...

sure thanksgiving... Sky just took out Fl Ga and both Carolinas and your thinking of Thanksgiving

Ciera said...

eek! There is probably a lot of crazy stuff about our parents that we don't want to know!

Mom's already buggin me about what we're going to do for Thanksgiving. I'm not in the mood right now...maybe later...

Nightwing said...

DAMIAN: English name derived from Greek Damianos, meaning "to tame, to subdue" and euphemistically "to kill."

I think it's the perfect name for the spawn of Satan. Really, I do.

Nightwing said...

And stop calling Kory "that Alien."

She deserves a lot than that (considering she was almost your daughter-in-law)

Batman said...

Black Widow: I can't be evreywhere at once.

Ciera: yes there are a lot of things we don''t want to know of our parents I'd guess. Hope your Thanksgiving is a happy one.

Nightwing: Hh. AndWe're all lucky Raven became evil and stpped that wedding.