Friday, November 9, 2007

A visit with Jon the IG.

Jon The Intergalactic Gladiator somehow found his way into my Batcave. He wanted to use the Batcomputer to find out about his spiritual journey he has been having with dreams. Seems past presidents are giving him their powers. As long as Tony Stark doesn't win I'm fine with Jon being some kind of chosen one.

It was going fine until his sidekick Hudson came out like this.

He was Wearing Jason's costume from his memorial case.

" Hudson!" I growl.

“What? I just saw the thing sitting in the glass tube over there,” he said innocently. “I figured since no one else was wearing it, I could try it on. I don’t see how Robin can run around in this thing, boy are these tights uncomfortable.”

" Hudson! Take that off now!" I clench my fists. Then before I can do anything Jason enters like Nightwing, and Damien who have already gotten here early in time Thanksgiving.



" Who's this @$$#%? And what's he doing in my costume?"


Jason goes for Hudson's throat I grab him and make him settle down. Good thing since Jon was about to use his Wristcomm. " Red Hood ! I'll handle this."

" Do you have anything to drink?" Jason sneers at Hudson.

" Your only eighteen and no. Now go up stairs. I turn my gaze to Hudson. " Now you change out of that uniform!"

There's an uncomfortable silence as Jon looks uncomfortable finally he starts staring at the Batpoles.

" Bet you haven't seen anything like those huh?" I say trying to break the silence.

" Um so Apache Chief huh? " Jon abruptly changes the subject." In case I want to find him.. where would he be?"

I gave him Chief's last known location. Then Hudson comes out in another costume from a memorial.

" Oh my word!" Alfred yells at this.. display.

Robin drives his bike in and stares.

Hudson. Laughs. " Man this costume is much better it has pants. but what's with the kilt and blonde wig?"

" I'll kill you!" Robin declares, before I stop him as well. "

I glare over at Hudson and Jon. " Get out! NOW!"

" No problem." They leave as quickly as possible, leaving behind the costume.

Robin Puts Stephanie's costume back into it's memorial and stares at it.

Damien breaks the silence. " Foolish impostor. The girl is alive. Instead of sobbing over her dirty laundry why don't you call her?"

" Impostor?" Tim's murderous look returns.

Damien Smiles. " Yes I am the only true child of Batman. All the rest of you the circus boy, the zombie and the eugenics experiment by my grandfather are pretenders."

" Their names are Dick and Cassandra you Satanic little brat!" I notice he left out Jason though Tim and Jason haven't really gotten along. Looks as if they are about to fight...



Until I step in. " Tim! Damien! you will not fight in my cave or my home! Do i make myself clear? "

" Sure Bruce." Robin mumbles.

" Yes Father. " Damien bows.

And still one more of my children has yet to make her appearance. Perhaps this was a bad idea.

5 comments:

Private Hudson said...

WHy does everyone say that I'm Jon's sidekick? He's MY sidekick!

Ciera said...

and just think Bats...there's over a week before the actual T-Day...it's only going to get worse..I mean, better...yeah, it can only get better.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Sorry about that. I can't take that guy anywhere.

Professor Xavier said...

So just out of curiosity, that whole Apache Chief thing was just a ruse to get Hudson out of the cave, right?

Batman said...

Hudson: Yes just like I'm Ace the Bathound's sidekick.


Ciera: Joy.


Jon: Seems you can't .

Professor: How can you suggest that? Apache Chief is a respected colluege, who is well versed in these kinds of things.


Hh. Ok you caught me, Yes. yes it was.