Monday, December 17, 2007

Batgirl: Older brothers

Me and Vincent.. Are back together.. but it is .. All weird. .. Stupid Celera.. and her dumb .. Breakup plan. I'm supposed to.. Go to a dance at ... um Xavier's with Vincent.

So I put on.. the dress.. That Steph.. and me picked out. But. I am not wearing... those shoes. Dumb high heels break on me.... How Barbra had them... in a costume... I don't know. Free Image Hosting

Barbra came in and asked me if I “Beat up Celera so bad she was put in a hospital in West City."

I looked at her. “No."


“Crap. They found a piece red plastic the kind in the Red Hood's stupid helmet."

I um ask "Jason?"

“Yes Jason. You were nice to him Cassandra, I guess him beating up the ones that made you and Vincent break up is his way of looking out for you. Celera maybe lucky to be alive. I may have to warn Jean Paul."


“You... think He would hurt Azreal?"

“Yes, and if he thinks he really hurt you. Who knows? He could kill him."

" Um.. Barbra... How are you? Since... Richard turned .. to a boy?"

“Worry about that later. Right now I'm going to have to track down either Azreal or Hood."


She goes.. to her um computer, Does some stuff.. She calls. "Azreal? This is Oracle,you may have a situation."


" If you mean Red Hood, Yeah I know. Little punk is trying to stab me Arrgh!"

Then Jason's voice.. comes over the speaker. " Hiya Babs. See you at Christmas."

“Damn!" Oracle yells. “Bruce is ... Somewhere. The Birds of prey are already on a mission, and Robin's in West City, besides that Azreal is wanted, and Hood is a SHILED Agent.

I'll... Stop them."

She rolls her eyes. “In that dress shouldn't you at least get into costume?"

I was already out the window.. After swinging through the buildings.. And listening to ...Babs' .. Uh Instructions, I find them, fighting.


Jason, and Jean Paul were fighting.. um equally until.. Jason used a tazer. on Jean Paul. Then he started kicking Azreal in the gut.

“Stop!" I yell.

" Huh? Wha? Ah Great. Az must have a locater on his costume Huh? Well hey Little Sister. Isn't a little cold to be in that dress? Trying a new codename? Goose bump girl maybe?"

“Jason... Don't hurt him.” I say.

“Ah don't tell me you got feelings for this loser."

I shrug " He's my friend."

" Well sis I know you don't know all of this stuff yet, but you see friends don't break up friend's relationships." He punches Jean Paul.

“That Hybrid wasn't good enough for her!" Azreal screams. He gets up he puts his um hand on my face. " She needs someone more her type."


Jason punches Azreal in the kidney. “Find a woman your own age, or better yet one that actually likes you."


I get in between the two "Stop! Jean Paul.. Your my friend.. I don't like you that way. "

" Yeah, pal. Now hands off!" Jason grabs onto him and Azreal cuts his chest I he falls down. Jean Paul jumps off the roof... He acts likes he's drunk.. Or something."

I try to look at the um wound on Jason... All He was wearing more armor.. under his costume ... Than normal. And there was this ... Um symbol thing. Free Image Hosting

"Jason... What?"

“Oh the costume? I was thinking of changing my codename. Getting a little sick of the strawberry lollipop jokes. So what's with the dress?"

“I was supposed to be at an ...um dance in New York."

“Well we can get there in my car. Special SHIELD Issue, Sis."

" Um..What's so special about it?"

He smiles " It can fly."


" So... He took me to the dance, and waited outside... while me and Vincent had a good time. Though... his friends wondered.. why I had on um...sneakers on. I have to remember.. to.. um Tell Jason to let me.. solve my own problems.

2 comments:

November Rain said...

hey they will always do that no matter if they are older or younger

and trying to get them not to is a waste of time

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Cassandra, I'm sure it's never easy in the Batgirl role.