Friday, December 7, 2007

Fight with the future

I wake up on a cliff side with a chained to a temple, wile Bruce Cain/Ra's Al Ghul Makes an announcement to the world using some computer that he has saiyan powers , and will destroy three fourths of the population unless human's do it themselves through war or something.


This plan has so many flaws in it, It's ridiculous. One he doesn't seem to know how to control Cain's powers. Two there are others with similar powers. Three, this is taking saving the environment way too far. Four though he has my Utility belt, he didn't check to see if I had any other escape methods hidden on me.

Super villains just wouldn't be super villains if they didn't make such dumb mistakes. I let a lock pick slip out of my glove, into my mouth, and I use my teeth to open the the lock on my right hand, the rest should be easy from there.


So now I'm free. I sneak up to the ninja that has my belt. And one sleeper hold later. I have the belt. David Cain looks over to me, And nods, So as does an associate of Cassandra's called "Alpha" who infiltrated the ranks of the assassins to watch her supposed son, from the future.

My guess is to save the boy from himself. Not that it matters. His servant a Clown that knows Kung fu attacks " Master Al Ghul! The Bat has escaped!"

As everyone know I have no problem punching clowns.

Alpha turns on the Ninjas and oddly so does one of the Ninjas. Who after he gets his mask ripped off I recognize him as Azreal.

"Jean Paul! What are you doing here?" I demand.

"When I heard there was someone with the name "Cain." running around with the League of Assassins I decided to investigate. Tell me if this psycho kid is really from the future does that mean Cass ends up with that alien douche bag?"


I glare. "Why should you care?"

Before he answers I dodge a shot from Ra's/ Cain. "You can't stop me now Detective!"

They always say that right before I stop them. Not that Ra's plan was any good. I take out two adamantium gloves from my belt, (because hitting superman level invulnerable people hurts the hands believe me.)

And I e fought lucky for me Ra's doesn’t know how to use Bruce Cain's fighting stlyle o r his abilities instead of trading punches with a super strong, super fast alien hybrid, I get slow man who fights like my grandma.

So after introducing his jaw to the metal fist, he starts reeling then talking to himself in two different voices. Finally he kneels down. "Grandfather kill me before Ra's learns to use my powers."

David takes out a gun. "Okay son, this has adamantium bullets. It won't hurt."

I elbow David Cain in the mouth. I had noticed when Ra's was in control an amulet The hybrid was wearing would glow I knock it off with a Batarang. After screaming and glowing Ra's and Bruce are separated.

"You saved me?" Cain asks surprised.

"Yes but you must still pay for your crimes."

He sneers. " Same ol' Grandpa Bats."

Ra's grabs the gun and shoots Bruce Cain. The Ryu from the Street Fighter Tournament clone Blasts Cain In the chest opening the wounds more. "Finally it's my turn to rule the league of Assassins!" He shouts.

Cain Grabs on to Ra's and they both fall over the cliff. Evil Ryu Laughs. " Now your all that stands in my way Batman!"

He shows off with all these complicated martial arts moves and throws a few fireballs to intimidate me. I throw a batarang at his forehead knocking him out. I Use the remote for the Batplane, and when it gets here I look around the bottom of the cliff.

Nothing but a few drops of blood. Looks like Bruce Cain, and Ra's Al Ghul both escaped. When i get back to the top of the cliff, I find a few knocked out ninjas, a Clown and evil Ryu. Well at least I can turn them over to the authorities.


I return home to where Alfred refuses to talk to me, Robin is who knows where, Nightwing is eight, Batgirl is making out with a saiyan/human hybrid, I was almost glad to go to Go to Captain Picard's Christmas party.

Though they wouldn't keep Vincent in the brig there. Well I've wasted too much time, I have a team to train.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Train a team?
Its not as fun as it seems.

Ciera said...

Clowns are such an easy target anyways

Anonymous said...

um Bruce... I think Jason is... on my cake... could you.... too late Mirai saw him

Batman said...

Robin: Yes but you had the cream of the crop of the young superheoes When I started the Orignal Outsiders we had Geo-Force. So yes I know how un fun it can be.

Ciera: yes yes they are.

Vampirella: Jason!