Saturday, December 15, 2007

Finding a replacement is harder than I thought

Catwoman quit the team. So I have to find a replacement. Worse yet at Vampirella's blog birthday party Jason decided to be disgusting, and sit in Vampirella's cake nude. I had to save him from Mirai while dodging a Wolverine/ Vegeta fight.

Not sure which angry midget to root for there. Any way after saving Jason's neck. Later at the pent house I rented for the Outlaws. I contact my first idea for a replacement. And while I get to listen to Goku and Richard fight over who was better on that stupid Airbender show. (He just had to come too.)

All of the sudden Scarlet Spider is thrown through a window. " Gah! What is up with that kid? She has no superpowers how could she do that to me?"

Goku jumps up "Who?"

"Her." Spider points.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"I was invited." Batgirl mumbles.

" Uh!uh! No way we believe that little miss League of Assassins! “Riley yells." That's ridiculous insane...”

“And true." I Interrupt. “Her time with the LOA was a ruse devised by her and myself."

Spider stares. “So you just have a fetish of making heroes look like villains?"

“Spider your too rusty in the use of your powers, you need more training go to it. "

" Aww man!" He complains.

Cassandra wandered off and started talking to Question. "So .. your not bad?"

“Nope just like you're not. It's good to see you again kid. Are Vincent and Inertia keeping out of trouble?"

She starts getting uncomfortable . And I know the reason why and it couldn't have come at a better time. Though it was inevitable given that the saiyan boy is nothing but a brute.

“Vic I would like to talk to Cassandra alone.”

“Sure." He nods.

“What’s going on? " She asks.

“Since your little infatuation with the hybrid is over I was wanting to know if you'd like to join this team?"


She looks confused. “But... um what a... about Steph?"

“Spoiler can join too." I reassure.

" Vella?.. Inertia... Ironboy?"

“All of them can't join, but..."

“No... I've made friends... I don't want.. to leave them." Then she makes a sighing noise. “And.. Vincent is... being used.. I don't want.. him.. to be with that girl... He'll be ... miserable." Her hand clenches into a fist, and she seems to make a decision. then she jumps out the window and swings toward my mansion looks like she'll be using the teleporter in my cave .

After the training, and Goku returning home , I head back to my cave as well and go through the files of known vigilantes, then I find one who I've had a run in with before. Shi. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hmmm maybe. Then my JLA communicator Beeps.

“Batman here." I answer.

“Bruce this is Superman. We'd like to talk about your little strike team."

Great.