Saturday, May 19, 2007

Dragon... Ball?

Vincent's mom gave me this .. um gadget. It types what I say. When I heard...These Dragon ball.... can bring back the dead I had to help .. find them. I have.. a plan.. use them. To bring back Steph.. if they work.

This place .. I ended up after walking into the .. um circle machine. What did they call it? ... portal. It's a weird place , turtles walk up right, and ... talk. They claim to be ninjas, but fight by throwing pizzas.


This.. guy called Shredder is fighting them... with robots... It's weird there's supposed ... to be a Shredder where I'm from... but he's supposed to be a great .. fighter... not like this .. guy.. who yells...

And he serves a talking.. brain. While all this is going on.. I sneak past the battle..the radar.. thing beeps by this silver ball with stars on it. I grab it, and everyone looks .. at me.

" You! Strangely dressed girl! " .. Shredder yells. " Get away from that ball!"

" I need it." He throws a punch I dodge it , and kick where it hurts boys the most. He orders these talking animal men to attack... I knock the rhino man out with a batarang.. He falls on the pig man.


After I beat them, the turtle guys, start yelling " Cowabunga! Radical! Tubular! Man I could a done that! if only violence can shown on this show!"

Show? What is the red dressed.. turtle talking .. about? is.. he insane? I Start to leave, when one grabs my cape. He was dressed in purple. " I need to analyse that Shredder was going to use that strange energy in that ball to free the Technodrome it could be dangerous."


"I need it... to help a friend. " I tell him before throwing .. a smoke bomb in their faces. I push a button on the .. um portal control, a hole in the air rips open.. I jump in, and am at Vincent's house.

" Good work kiddo!" Bulma ... says.

" Will this work?" I point.. at the ball.

" You mean will it bring back my grandchildren? Yes If we get the other three. I just hope these don't have some kind of password, like the ones On Namek."

" Namek?.. What's a Namek?" I ask.

" Huh? Oh don't worry about it. It's not important."

I read her body language, to her it's not. I .. want to know more... " Um Can ... they bring back someone.. that died some time ago?"


She looks up from her computer. " Cassandra dear, is there someone you want to bring back?"

" Maybe.. a friend. I'm not.. sure if I should." I start staring at the ball.. it doesn't look like it has .. any power.. it's jut a ball.. Maybe I should get advice?

Bulma ... took me out of my .. day dream.. By saying.. " As long as they didn't die of natural causes they can be restored. Is there someone you want to talk to or something I bet I could find them."

Yes.. Robin... Batman sent .. him .. to um some word I don't know reh.. Reha

" Rehab?"

" Yes .. that's it."

She shakes her head. " Wow he's a little young to be in Rehab. Do you know which city he's in?"

I tried to remember the name, " Los .. Angeles."


She types.. a few things in her .. computer.. " Ah. Here's a Tim Drake registered at at a hotel. Whew! Bruce is going to be a little cross about that room service bill. Oh well it's not like he doesn't have the money to pay it. Here I'll dial the number , and you have your little talk."


Bulma.. is kind of like Barbra. The way.. she uses computers. Robin's voice comes up on the phone. "hello?"

" Robin?" I ask.

" Cassandra!" His.. voice sounds surprised. "How'd you get this phone number?"

" I have...help." We're quiet for some time when he um questions. "Is there anything you want to ask Cassie?"

"Steph, you love her?" I whisper.

He's .. silent. "Tim?" I call.

"um, yeah?" He sounds .. unsure.

"Okay, thank-you" I hang up. I 'm more .. confused as to what to do.. if i could.. see Robin.. I'd know Then again.. Steph was my.. friend. even if we did fight.




I look at the ball again. ..What would Steph want? would she want.. to live again? or .. is she in H.. Heaven? Or somewhere else? I wish.. she could.. tell me.

" Hey babe."


" Hi Vince."

" Your really interested in that Dragonball my dad says it won't do anything without the other six."

" I know."

" You know I know why your staring at it, You want to bring the blonde back ."

" She.. had a name."

" I know, I only met her the once I just know her as Spoiler. "

" It ...was Stephanie."

" Ok. She was Robin's girlfriend right?"

" Yes.. why?"

" Just don't say anything to Vella then alright?"

Vella? .. Why would she care?

4 comments:

- said...

So I see you have a heart afterall. Your father failed to raise you correctly.

Robin said...

He can cover the bill. I mean, his bill for the batmobile is HUGE.

Vella said...

Um... I don't care. Vincent's being stupid again.

Batgirl said...

Elektra

Alfred: Oh Dear.

Cass: No... My Father, taught me.. wrong. Batman taught me right.

Robin

Alfred: Indeed Master Tim.


Cass: I guess.

Vella:

Alfred: That seems to be a problem that happens a lot with him.


Cass: .....