Monday, May 14, 2007

Saiyans attack

The Hand have shown themselves in Gotham. Elektra has taken over the Japanese Underworld, now her servants have come here. Intergang was just run out. There is no way, I'm letting the Hand get a foothold.

I found a group of ninjas patrolling around Gotham City. I throw some smoke bombs and attack because let's face it there's no way Ninjas running around in full garb with weapons are up to any good.

the first four go down easy since I have the element of surprise. The next couple Put up a fight I duck a Katana, and throw an uppercut putting that one down i counter others throwing shruiken with Batarangs.


I leave one conscious to interrogate. " Why are you in my city?!"

"I don't fear death!" He shouts.

I shrug. " Let's test that theory shall we?"

I put him over a the building's roof and let him have a look at the street below. Of course I would never actually let go, but he doesn't know that. " W-We're recruiting...."


" Who?" I yell.

A knife thrown from an adjacent building. Goes through his chest, and he evaporates. I tun on the rest of the Ninja who've already committed suicide!And were in the process of evaporating. Magic always makes me uncomfortable.

There are only a few viable targets for "recruitment" In Gotham. The inmates at Arkham, or me,Robin, and Batgirl. Neither one of those prospects are very good. When thinking of this, My JLA communicator beeps .

Always when I'm in the middle of a case. " Batmanweneedyouherequickthere'san emergency."


I shake my head " Slow down Flash. Better yet teleport me to the Watchtower. "

After telportation, I'm briefed on what's going on. Someone claiming to be King of the Saiyans, and with his similarity in looks to Vegeta I believe his claim. has announced to the planet that he's now the owner of Earth, and that he'll be rounding up all metas for soldiers in galactic conquest.

Well the obvious answer to that is punching his teeth down his throat.

"I knew that saiyan Vegeta would be trouble!" Hawk man shouts. Why is he even here? The JSA get sick of him?

Superman Sighs. " I don't believe Vegeta would have anything to do with this."

" Your naive Superman!" Hawkman shouts. Hell you claim him your friend, and he constantly fights you!"

"Superman is right." I interrupt. Hawkman's eyes go wide. I continue. " If he had any intention of attacking the planet he would have done so on one of the times Goku Has died, or when Superman was killed by Doomsday. His ego is too big to use an army of saiyans to do what he believes he can do himself."



" Maybe now he's seen the truth!" Carter shouts. " that he needs help to rule this planet!"

I stare at Hawkman. " No He's always said he could just conquer the world himself. Once again this ego would never allow him to think different, the fact is he doesn't want to. All he seems to want is to annoy me, and Wolverine, and get into as many fights as possible, and seemingly to make as many children as possible.

" What about the other Saiyans That idiot in the orange , and blue jumpsuit ?"

I glance over to the monitor. "You mean the one who's fighting a group of saiyans in Japan? Son Goku has always proven himself to be on our side."


Green lantern waves for our attention. " The others are ready to meet."


" What others?" I question.


"All the teams are meeting to counteract the threat as one big strike force." Superman says grimly. " And Tony Stark thinks he's in charge."


I laugh at that idea, " We'll have to break him out of that delusion I see."

6 comments:

Robin said...

Maybe if you just wait till Tony sobers up his common sense will return?

Vegeta said...

when is Tony ever sober?

Catia Ravenstone said...

Pounding teeth down someone's throat sounds fun.. Who's first?*kracks knuckles and grins*

Nightwing said...

Just throw water over Iron Man, he'll sober up AND his suit will malfunction. Can't beat that.
Hey I'll take care of Ms.Natchios, because ever since she was brought back from the dead she's been one hot mama.

- said...

A death for one's master is an honorable one. Those ninjas have retained there honor and namesake.

Batman said...

Robin: I doubt it.

Vegeta: Maybe once or twice.

Catia: Anyone with funny hair, and a tail.


Elektra: your insane.